Thread: Remote torrent management

Remote torrent management

Well here I am where I just speculate if there's any solution for remote torrent management. I'm thinking about purchasing some NAS server and I'm looking for an advice on type/brand and iPad app for management. And I need to manage the downloads which I make from torrent download. I also want to manage the direct download from the downloadable sites like RapidShare, HotFile, etc.
    • My current settings:

1. MacBook Pro with latest iOS
    2. Also have some iPad on 4.2 beta 2
    3. iPhones 4

Re: Remote torrent management

Well if you want to manage the torrent download then I will assure you that installing the torrent application will definitely help you to solve the issue and then you can definitely able to install the downloaded application on your system and then you can manage the same that through such software. I am sure that installing the torrent application on you system will help you because it has the tendency to manage the download on its own.

I need you to use the FRITZ Box Fon WLAN 7390 which combines an unprecedented level of diversity in a single device: VDSL and ADSL support, the DECT base station for wireless telephony and wireless N for optimum data transmission. Through the servants of the media stored movies, music and images available even when your computer through the network. In addition, the online storage as a local hard disk can be used. So, the FRITZ! Box from WLAN 7390 is the ideal platform for network applications such as IPTV, video on demand and streaming media.

According to me you just need to install the utorrent on your system and then see how it goes. In fact I have also install the same application on my system and it really helping me a lot and I am sure that it will definitely help you also. What you have to do here is that just try and download the software and then install it I am sure that it will work for you because it is compatible with every system. I am sure that doing this will allow you to solve you issue and then you can immediately transfer the data on the NAS which will be more safe.

Transdroid allows the management of many BitTorrent clients it would be surprising if your favorite client is not in this list. If this is not the case, you can always ask the author to address the topic, it is very open to this kind of request. Also in the supported clients we also note the presence of two providers Seedbox: SeedM8 and Xirvik. However, it is nice to be able to manage our BitTorrent clients, but must also be able to feed them. This provides multiple ways to add a torrent by selecting the file directly, using the search engine a torrent tracker (the best known are already preconfigured) or even by scanning a bar code which will run all alone research. For those who wish, it is also possible to monitor a feed or create one with ezRSS. Transdroid can manage multiple clients simultaneously.