Thread: Best file manager for android

Best file manager for android

I have searched for the file manager for my android phone and found many result and that is the reason that I am confused with them. So am posting this over here so that I can get the ideas from other people that what they can suggest me. So, if you have used any and have any idea that which one will be better for me then please suggest me that. I have tried one from the searched list but not found that very useful and so I removed that from my computer. Now I am not going to install any of them without getting reply from someone and so please reply me with some good suggestion. Thank you very much in advance for reading and replying to this.

Re: Best file manager for android

I am using the Astro file manager and happy with that. Similar to additional Android applications file manager which makes it simple to carry out functions like copy, paste, move, delete, open, and others devoid of the requirement for the computer. Some of the reimbursement of Astro comprises the aptitude to select multiple files at once to perform different actions such as compression in a ZIP file, or other simple tasks. In addition, the application comes with a task manager and a property of the backup application. A attribute similar to that actually comes in handy, and provides your fingers a break, when you require to remove multiple files in a small period of time. Astro as well make available information regarding files like version, size as well as package name. Astro, despite the record of features, remains easy and simple to utilize.

I would like to suggest you to make use of the OI (OpenIntents) File Manager. It will provide you improved quality as compared to Astro, as I felt. It just looks like so much quicker than some additional file manager. You will get it for free on internet. The OpenIntents file manager permits you to look through the SD card in your phone, make directories, rename, shift, and remove files. It also performs as an addition to supplementary applications to display "Open" as well as "Save" dialogs.

There is one more file manager available called ScaliCommander. It is the advance file manager that can help you as image viewer and music player along with the file manager facilities. It is a two-pane layout by means of a tree view, or two autonomous views. It will allow you to drag-and-drop through multi-select as well as auto-scroll intended for file-operations plus playlist-editing. It is having a hard file-management: like move, copy, zip. You will get the option for superior search, the results could be browsed, sorted, copied even as finding is under process. It is having the unique multi-touch support intended for pane-layout, color-selection as well as multi-select. It allows free modification for all sizes as well as colors through real-time apply.

I am agreeing with the first reply and I can say that Astro file manager is the best one that I can suggest you. I have tried many of the file managers before this and so I can conclude that this is the best among them. I am not saying the additional one will not work for you but it will not provide that functionality as compared to Astro. But again all depends on your like that which, you are going to like the most and on the basis of that you should decide that which one to use. Thank you.