Thread: Looking for a good keyboard language changing application for android phone

Looking for a good keyboard language changing application for android phone

I have the habit of typing the text message in english and sometimes in french. So it all depends on the recipients who are receiving my message. However it takes some time to change my phone language. So i am looking for a good application that will help me change the language of the phone and allows me to write the message in different language. So if you are having any idea about any such application then do let me know about it as soon as possible. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: Looking for a good keyboard language changing application for android phone

Well i use the TouchPal keyboard. The main feature of this keyboard is that we can switch to the different predictions and hence we can get to know more about the different languages. We can switch to the different language by just a single click of the icon. So i think so this would be a very useful tool for you. So do switch to this particular application and you will just simply enjoy typing in it. If you want more information on this particular application then i would advice you to have a checkin the particular application website. You will get more information there.

Well even i agree with the above user. The touchpal keyboard is quite interesting but it needs to add some more language packs to its existing application. It is ok if we are using for the some languages like english and also the french language. I think there is no such feature for the spanish language. The Spanish language is not present there in the pack and hence i am looking for some other language pack which will offer me many more languages with the predictable dictionary in it. So anyone of you having any idea about such application then do let me know about it.

I would advice you to install the MoreLocale application. thuis particular application is quite interesting and if you set your local country to the language that you want the language will automatically get changed to the specific language that you were looking for. I think this is a great application and I am personally using it when I need to type some text in the Italian language. After a good search in the internet I got this particular application. you can type the test with the help of the qwerty keypad and the language will be of the Italian type. So I think this is a very great feature and I would advice you to have a check on this application.

Well I had a look at the MoreLocale application and I was not so satisfied with the French language pack. I think the qwerty pad format is not working properly in the phone. The particular format in that application for the French language pack is azerty. Which I found very difficult to type the text message. So let me inform you all this application is not so useful for typing the text. Specially in the French language. So any other suggestion or method that you would like to give here then the suggestion are welcomed.

Well i also have a certain query for you. My query is that i am successfully able to type the text in any language that i want using any of the softkeyboard that are available in the internet but one thing i have noticed that i cannot set the menu options to the default English language. Whenever i set the default language to the french then i get the prediction as the french only and while all the menu options are also displayed in the french language only. Whenever i have tried selecting the English language for the menus i have noticed that the prediction dictionary also changes its languages. Now why is this happening? Anybody any inputs.

Well it does happen. If you have changed the default language then it is bound that all the languages of the menu option will also get changed. So i think this is quite predictable and there is nothing much to worry about. If you have set the default language as English then all the menu options and also the dictionary will display in english only. So stop worrying and if you are getting the results using the softkeyboard application then be happy with it. I hope you have understood what i am trying to say.