Thread: Unable to turn off Swype on HTC HD2?

Unable to turn off Swype on HTC HD2?

Well I am using the HTC HD2 mobile phone and using the same from lst few months and now the thing here is that I want to turn off the Swype from my mobile phone. Actually I have installed this application that would let me to insert the text with the help of touch I meant to say that I scribble anything on the screen with respective words then they will became as the text on the same. And now I just want to uninstall it because I really don’t want them on my phone but somehow I am unable to remove them or turn off them. Please help.

Re: Unable to turn off Swype on HTC HD2?

As said by you that you are willing to remove the software then the first question that comes in my mind that why the hell you are trying 6o remove it because if it is doing well on your phone then there is no need to remove and if it not performing well then there might be a issue with it because of some reasons. So what I want you to de here is that just try and use it and if there any issues regarding the same then you can uninstall it later on.

If you really want to turn off the Swype then you have to see near that there you will find the icon of key pad then you have to just tap on the same and then you will get the proper way to insert the text and then utilize the same in to it. I hope that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue because the thing here is that i was also facing the similar kind of issue and solve the same in the similar manner. I just want to say that if you are unable to use the same then stop trying and doing any fancy things because it may harm your system.

Well if you want to delete the or remove the Swype from your mobile phone then what you have to do here is that just try and go to the application manager of the system and then you will see the application installed on the phone so what I want you to so here is that just select the application that you need to remove and then immediately uninstall it from the same. I hope that doing the same will definitely allow you to solve the issue.