Thread: Pocket legends games on android phone

Pocket legends games on android phone

I have been using the phone of the Android and also I make the use of this phone for the gaming purpose as many of the application is being used in it. I love to play the game of Pocket Legend on the phones of Android. And have just played the game in one of my friend’s phone who is using the phone of the HTC and also the system of the Android Froyo in it. I am using the phone of Samsung Galaxy and now I am trying to play the same game in the system that is being used by me. Please help me out with the details of the game and also the use of the game along with the phones of the Samsung that is being used by me.

Re: Pocket legends games on android phone

At the start you must need to create your character by choosing between three different classes that is being provided by the game itself. The world map is quite large and is divided into several parts in the game. You can travel from game to game through portals, and land in countries most hostile to accomplish quests. And also it is that you have got the option of the online chatting and also you can just chat with the other peoples while you are playing the game.

And also the gaming is having the option of the world "Arena" where you have to fight the contrasting site in order to get the win and winning the bonuses for your character. And also in the Nexus One, the graphics and game play are said to be pretty nice that slide to your finger across the screen to rotate. The attack options are moderately sensitive and simple and also the game play in the phone of the Android is said to be the best when you are using any of the option of the Touch in it. Basically, the adaptation is childish and graphics without any slowdowns and correct bugs.

The game handles well with the Multi-Touch and also the use of it can be done along with the game. And also the bug will be viewed of the intersection of the Nexus One, which is said to be not used along with the system of the Andrid phone that you are using. And also the another benefit is to be connected between the two existing platforms or iPhone / iPod / iPad & Android, which boosts the attendance. As you will understand, the game is great, comprehensive and offers a multitude of possibilities and can be shared with Facebook is also possible.