Thread: Need Samsung GT S3370 PC Studio

Need Samsung GT S3370 PC Studio

I have been using a Nokia E63 since last few months but recently i have purchased a brand New Samsung GT S3370. With Nokia it was very easy to transfer files to and from my Nokia E63 with the help of the Nokia Ovi Suite which came along with my cell phone. It appears as the Samsung has not provided me with the PC Studio application. So i would like to know where i will get the same.

Re: Need Samsung GT S3370 PC Studio

Well , I think you need to download the application from the official website of your cell phone manufacturer that is from the Samsung. You can take help from the following link http://in.samsungmobile.com/support/...ile-manuals.do , Click the link and select your cell phone model and then finally you will be prompted for the download click yes to download the PC Studio. Install it and use it.

Have you checked your Mobile Box properly there must be a CD or DVD which will have the Samsung PC Studio. As far as i know there should be one and hence i would advice you to get it installed with the help of the CD. Even you need to install the drivers which is also on the CD or DVD. So i think you will definitely get it if not simply go to Samsung Mobile website and the problem will be fixed.

I have a Samsung S3370 GT with wind unlimited internet subscription, I entered the settings of my gmail account as directed by google here below, but I always get the same error message: "DNS error". I have enabled IMAP on my account but the error remains, and n can not download mail from my cell. Someone can help me and tell me how to solve the problem? thank you very much

hello, I have a Samsung GT-S3370's that the mistake is in the SMTP server (you have to put the wind but I DO NOT KNOW WHO) initially had your own problem I resolved this problem by calling my carrier (of three) making me give the SMTP server settings is the door (so I tell you to call the wind to get you to the smtp port smtp is correct.