Thread: View Motorola Defy screen in computer monitor

View Motorola Defy screen in computer monitor

In my Motorola defy, is there any method to observe the phone screen on top of my laptop? For instance if I am seeing a YouTube video on that phone, is there an approach that I can connect to my laptop and look at that similar video on my laptop display? There is internet connection in my mobile and it is for cheap. If I want internet connection to my laptop I should pay more than that. I don’t want to use internet on my laptop because I am not a heavy user. So I am asking you to any solution for this?

Re: View Motorola Defy screen in computer monitor

I don’t think that you can see the video or the mobile screen in the laptop. This kind of feature has not been included in some android phones. However it is possible to view the same playing video in your Tv monitor. For this your monitor or TV should have a HDMI or some other compatible port. You will get a cable from mobile to HDMI port which will displays entire thing in the phone’s screen to your external monitor. If your laptop have this kind of compatible port then it would be very easy. The main thing is you will need a compatible card for this.

It is not possible to connect Defy to laptop only to watch video. The laptop doesn’t have this compatible system in it. If you have a desktop computer then there might be a slight possibility. You will need to install a Graphics card or video card in your computer because in it you will get a HDMI port. Then find a compatible phone to HDMI cable or converted to send video signal to computer. You might have to install an application for this either in your computer or in Motorola Defy. Because you can watch the screen only through that application. I hope that you got it what I telling here.

Other than watching only video from mobile phone you can go for some other choice. You can directly connect your Defy to laptop with the help of data cable then access the internet through the laptop. It is the easiest way to do so and by this you can not only watch YouTube video but you can fully utilize the internet. There are some kinds of third party apps like PC suite for android based phones which lets you to completely manage your fine. I hope that there you may get the proper option to connect internet.

PDAnet has been the most excellent tethering application for Windows Mobile phones as well as Palm OS phones. It is currently available to iPhone as well as android! The newest edition turns your Android phone into a right WiFi HotSpot with the intention that you will be able connects from your PC. This permits your laptop to set off online wirelessly all the way through the any network you enclose on the Defy. It in addition backs USB tethering intended for both Mac as well as Windows computers. PdaNet offers the best connection pace probable from the data signal.