Thread: Easy method to group songs in Motorola Droid Playlist

Easy method to group songs in Motorola Droid Playlist

I am a dummy to the Droid OS because I just got it before one week. I have already started getting more things from it. However there are some songs on the micro SD card. I want to choose a set of them and shift them to a playlist. Further than physically picking them single at a time, is there any quicker method to grouping choice for them and shift them to a playlist.

Re: Easy method to group songs in Motorola Droid Playlist

I know that the Droid OS is very attractive and user friendly. There are lots of feature in it and some other this which you cannot find it in other phones. As far as the playlist concern you may select bunch of the songs and send to playlist. But it cannot be done by directly. You need o first move those songs into a separate folder then refresh only that folder to playlist. Otherwise mark songs one by using the option button for every song and then move the marked only to playlist.

There are several methods in some of the mobile operating system however the Droid OS is little bit different than other android mobile OS. So you need to search for an option for mass move the collections. But the way you are asking, I mean, sending to playlist might be an impossible task. If there is any option you might have already found in your mobile.

Within the phone moving multiple songs or music files to playlist is an impossible task. If you really want to move all of those multiple songs then you will obviously need good PC suite software for android. With the help of this suite you will be able to control or manage entire user interface of the phone or Droid OS. With the help of those applications you can easily select multiple songs and directly drag it to the phone’s playlist. I have seen this kind of feature in iTunes. I know that there are some third party android suites available. You might need to try one of those.

It seems to me that you are very eager to find out more features in Droid OS. I think that the current version froyo does not have this capability. So you should update your phone’s software hoping that it has been fixed yet. If still you can’t get this then I think that it is not possible for you. Have you tried the drag and drop method in your phone. I saw that there is a select option in front of every song which will enable you to select as set. But I didn’t see any option to move to the playlist.