Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

PC Suite for LG Optimus P500 Android phone

Portable Devices

Old 17-02-2011

PC Suite for LG Optimus P500 Android phone

I have bought a LG Optimus P500 from my neighborhood store. As you know that it is Android phone and nowadays the Android is much popular OS in most of the mobile models or smartphones. Due to its capability it is growing is everlasting way. So my question is there any kind of PC suite for Android or this LG phone. If it is available then where I can get it? I hope that the developer had already created this application for computer.

Old 17-02-2011

Re: PC Suite for LG Optimus P500 Android phone

Android PC Suite has been created through the Pandaap team to offer each and every one of the Android customers a free and awfully superior choice to additional Android applications. It completely supports each and every one of the phones operating with Android OS. Major features comprise:
  • Supports Windows XP/Vista 64
  • Import or Export of contacts
  • Back up
  • Download stuffs
  • Suitable and sensible RSS subscription
  • Good User Interface performance
  • cell phone process and system registry organization
  • Software installation, un-installation as well as organization
  • Calendar and timetable administration
  • Caller position examination
Old 17-02-2011

Increasingly Android phone managers are viewing away through developers, except there is at rest no word regarding any authorized Android manager from the giant Google that will be companionable with each and every one of Android phones. Android Manager is a an app designed for administration of phones through Android OS. It will be total explanation for Android organization by way of user responsive interface. This app is still within improvement process, however there is “First View” edition previously available.
Old 17-02-2011

As far as I know there is no authorized Android PC suite tool or application intended for users who would like to administer their Android mobile phone from computer. However numerous developers have arisen through tools that may perhaps assist you in running your Android cell phone. Seeing that I have formerly enclosed approximately 7 such PC software designed for Android phones. So you need to look into Google to get such application for your LG phone.
Old 18-02-2011

Android Commander is an additional Android mobile phone administration application or also called as PC suite that permits you to control the android applications as well as files from computer. Managing applications from computer on your Android phone is one of the main characteristics of this free of charge Android software. Android Commander can allow you install, reinstall otherwise uninstall apps. You can in addition make a backup of each and every one of the applications installed on the Android phone on your computer.
Old 27-02-2011

Increasingly Android phone managers are viewing away through developers, except there is at rest no word regarding any authorized Android manager from the giant Google that will be companionable with each and every one of Android phones. Android Manager is a an app designed for administration of phones through Android OS. It will be total explanation for Android organization by way of user responsive interface. This app is still within improvement process, however there is “First View” edition previously available.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,