Thread: Watch TV on Android

Watch TV on Android

I am going to buy a new Android smart phone this week. I saw that nowadays it is turning into one of the popular phones in the world or in the mobile platform. But before that I have already started collecting some of the good apps for that phone. I have got most of the popular application as well as some useful. Now I need a app which is able to play TV show without the use of the internet on my phone. Is there any such kind of application available for android?

Re: Watch TV on Android

I don’t think that you can watch TV shows in your android phone without the use of the Android phone. Because all the available applications in the android market makes use of the internet. Those apps search over the internet for availability of live TV streaming. None of the apps offer the direct live TV shows. In order to view the TV in your mobile, the phone must have the compatibility. Otherwise no matter what software you install in your mobile, it doesn’t gonna show TV at all.

The pinnacle answer intended for screening TV on your Android phone is SPB TV. Through above 100 contributions free of charge channels from in the region of the globe, this is the worldwide resolution, by broadcasts streamed in numerous languages. Offering channels from nearly seventeen countries and by way of an incorporated TV guide and helpful channel preview, SPB TV is importance each money. Majority of customers will locate that SPB TV is an essential app for anybody that does a bunch of travelling – it offers numerous news stations, which permit you to remain the latest through both political as well as big business news globally, along with sports plus local news.

I don’t think that it is possible for you to watch the TV in your Android without the use of internet. If you contain a special app, you will obviously need an internet connection or data plan in your mobile to search for specific stations or channels. Sometime it is possible for you to view the local TV channel with the help of the network provider or the capability of the mobile. Those mobile comes with some instrument or antenna which enables it to view the local channel within the limited area. If you are looking for global channels then you will really need internet.

I heard that some of the network operator provides facility to view the TV. For this you will need a specific phone which already comes with this feature. For example Samsung Corby TV. this mobile is capable to show TV from the 3G network. Otherwise some phones also capable to get TV broadcast from the help of satellite. Whatever the thing may be, if you are looking for application to download later then they will obviously uses the internet.