Thread: I want to know about LauncherPro Plus

I want to know about LauncherPro Plus

I have hooked an HTC Wildfire S, this is a heir of the previous wildfire and has everything I need in my smartphone. This device has a display of around 3.2 inch, with HVGA resolution and has classic dimensions. I am satisfied with the look and feel of this phone and am loving it. But someone at the office was talking about the LauncherPro Plus, which can enhance the looks and the interface of the phone so am very curious to know more about this application.

Re: I want to know about LauncherPro Plus

Everybody was waiting for this update to arrive on the market and now it has. It is a kind of a very small update and along with this they have even released their new paid version of the LauncherPro Plus. The latest version is the LaucherPro Plus v0.7.0.2. And for the Android users the good news is that this version is available on the Android market. The previous version was not able to resize the widget. But now I guess they must have solved the problem.

I have purchased the update and I have to say that it is awesome, the most exciting thing about the update is that they have introduced a new option of unlock LauncherPro Plus, this option will enable you to get the upcoming updates for the Plus version through the Android market. Then there is a new option of highlight color which enables you to select the color for the highlighted icon, and have assured of a more advanced color picker in future.

I have heard that they will provide with a color picker in which you may have to type in the hexa decimal code and get the color. One more option called the four row high widgets, if for an instance you have enabled the five rows option, you can choose this option to stretch the four rows high widget so that it can occupy the entire five rows instead of leaving an empty row at the end. This is a very good update application and Is a must to experience.

One of limitations of the free available application of Launcher Pro is the incapability of resizing the widgets. You can have the update of LauncherPro Plus from Launcher Pro by paying a fee of $2.99, which will provide you with the standard functions with the premium. I have tested the upgrade of LauncherPro Plus and what I found was that it was possible to resize the widgets which was one of the most loved improvements.