Thread: HTC EVO vs Samsung Transform

HTC EVO vs Samsung Transform

Recently I got a Samsung transform phone. If you have not heard about this particular phone then let me tell you it is a android phone running in android 2.1 platform with a spacious qwerty keypad. So I did quite like the phone. Actually my mom had brought this phone from a particular store in which they have claimed to give a replacement of the phone if we did not like this phone. so my mom is thinking if I did not like this cell phone then we will get a htc evo. I do not much about the htc evo phone. So that’s why I want to know more about this phone. Well I do not much about the Samsung phone as well and I am pretty confused with which phone to keep. So do help me in clearing out my confusion and give me some inputs from which I would be able to decide which phone would be better for me. I am waiting for your response.

Re: HTC EVO vs Samsung Transform

I think so htc evo would be a good option for you. Samsung transform is ok if you are not looking for a good smart phone then I would advice you to settle with the Samsung transform. There is quite a huge difference between the transform and also the htc evo. The htc evo is far much better in terms of performance and also the price level. There might be a difference of 10-15 $ between them. So if you are looking for a good high end phone then my advice would be to better settle with the htc evo phone. this would prove you to be a quite good phone. so I hope you have liked my suggestion.

I would rate htc evo as much better than the Samsung transform any day. Simply because it is much better than the Samsung. First of all I do not like the Samsung phones. They are not so comparable with the latest phones In the market. look at the comparison that you have made. Evo and the transform. If you have taken the htc hero then also I would consider the comparison between them. so as of now there is no sue comparing both of them because the htc evo is quite ahead of both of them and hence working on it would prove good for you. So do go ahead with the htc evo you will definitely like it.

Well I have never used the htc evo phone and also I have not heard about the particular phone. so commenting on that phone would be quite inappropriate. Well talking about the Samsung phone is can easily give you some bad points of that Samsung phones. The most bad part of the Samsung phones is that they never update their phone.si had a Samsung incredible phone and after using it for 3-4 months I did find the phone to be quite lagging. So the entire experience of the Samsung phones were not good for me. So I would advice you to check whether the htc evo has a necessary updates for the phone and it has good features associated with it. So that you can decide accordingly on it. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to say.

Htc evo is a god phone at any point of day. I am a student and i personally love the on screen keyboard. It has various in built applications that keep us addicted to the phone. The skype application in it is pretty cool. All the games are quite cool. They are quite addictive. So working on the phone is quite a enjoyable task. So personally i am just loving this phone. Even would advice you to have a look at this phone and i am quite sure that you will love it too. So i hope you are clear with all the confusions and ask your mom to get a htc evo soon.

I am one of the samsung transform users. This phone as far as now has performed pretty ok and i have no major complains about it. Also the qwerty keypad is quite smooth. If given a chance i would definitely like to get a htc evo phone for me. Since the budget is too high for it. So as of now i am not going for it. The only problem with the samsung phone is that sometimes it keeps lagging. Well that may be due to the software. Well i cannot do much about it. So given a choice between samsung transform and htc evo i would surely go with the htc evo phone.

Hey thanks for all the replies everyone. I really appreciate your efforts for helping me in my case. I would like to say that i have finalized my choice and the vote goes to htc evo. All of you all have supported htc evo and i think i have cleared out my confusion. I am asking my mom to replace this phone and get a new htc evo for me. I am glad that you all have responded to my query and i am quite happy with the responses that i have got for the question. All the confusions are finally cleared out and i am just waiting for the htc evo.