Thread: Need to look for an android phone with call recording function

Need to look for an android phone with call recording function

Well I want a list of android phones that supports the call recording feature. I am looking for a phone which has a inbuilt call recording feature. Otherwise it must support a third party software that records the call every time I get a call. So these are the features that I am looking in a phone. I am not looking for a phone that requires speakerphone to record the calls. I think that is not such a useful feature. So anyone of you having any knowledge about such features that are available in the android phones then do let me know about it.

Re: Need to look for an android phone with call recording function

If you ask me I can say that there are no major android phones in the market which gives the in built function of call recording. So call recording feature is not so common these days. So as of now I do not have a par knowledge about the call recording features in the phone. I would advice you to have a look for the third party call recording software’s that are available for the android phones. one of them is the Acrobits Softphone. This software does provide you the feature of call recording. One more software that I would like to add here is the Google voice. I think these applications would be very helpful for you.

According to me there are only two android phones In the market with the inbuilt voice recording functions. One of them is the meizu m9 and while the other one is the Samsung galaxy s phone. the Samsung galaxy phones of the Korean edition are only having the call recording features. I do not have much idea about the other editions of the Samsung phones. whether they have the call recording feature or not. The Samsung galaxy SHW-M110S, with firmware DH09 or newer version only supports the voice recording. So I hope you have got the necessary information here.

Even I am of the same opinion as that of the above user. Well what I can say here is that the above given two cell phone are the only phones that has the inbuilt voice recording feature. Well that we can count in the android phones. There are many phones from the nokia which gives you the features of voice recording feature. In case you want to know more information about it then do let me know. I will provide you with the required information. If you ask me about the phones that support the third party software for the call recording then I would like to say that htc magic and htc evo both have the feature to support any third party application of call recording. I hope I am clear with my suggestion.

Looking at the issue I was browsing the internet and I came across a particular application which did the work of voice recording. The application name was android tasker call record profiles. I think so this application has been developed by a particular user and he has experimented this application with the nexus one and the results were quite good. I had a look at this application and I found it quite interesting and hence I would advice you to do the same. So do have a look at this application named android tasker call record profiles. I a sure you would like it. So do try it and let me know if that works perfectly or not.

Hey thanks a lot for all the solutions that you have given here. Well what I want to say here is that I have got ample information about the supported application for the call recording features. I need to know more about the mobile phones that support the call recording feature. Well not particularly about the nokia phones but the android phones. I have a Motorola defy phone and using the phone was a good experience. Well what I need to know Is that does this phone support the call recording feature? If it is then do let me know about it.

Well you would be happy to know that your phone does support the call recording feature. Your phone does not have a in built function for the call recording. Hence you would have to look for a good third party application that will support the call recording feature in your phone. if you are able to get it then your phone will be successfully be able to record the calls. I think you need to have a good 2.2 rom for it. So do clarify all the necessary requirements for the phone and you will be done with the work.