Thread: Replacing my iPhone with Android

Replacing my iPhone with Android

I was an Apple fan for years, and have always appreciated the devices and technology that it comes up with. But as we all know now a days people are now switching from their favorites to the Android, even I felt like comparing both of them. I am comfortable to replace my apple phone with the Android but only if it is worth, just want to know the reason why are people preferring the Android more than anything else.

Re: Replacing my iPhone with Android

What I think is that Apple is in a bad impression that no one in the market can come up with good touch screens and rather seems to be conceited to this context. I was fed up with all the wall garden iTunes and wanted to use my device the way I wanted. Regarding Apple, I extremely disliked the podcasts, I use to download 2 to 3 a week and was frustrated when I had to connect it to the iTunes. As compared to the Android, there are various reasons why I prefer an Android more than the Apple.

In Android one thing I like is that you can hook the latest hardware and have vast options to choose from. Android has an edge over the Apple even if we compare their speeds. Android has got a blasting processing speed as compared to the Apple. I had the iPhone since its first release and I even loved the 3gs. But there are some things that the Android is the best in, and cannot ignore some of the functions in my iPhone. So as far they both are giving a good fight on the market but the Android wins it by a second.

Well this is a question of personal preference. As far as I have experienced the applications on my Apple phone are far better than the Android. And when multimedia is compared Android stands no chance. The jailbroken iPhone is satisfactory in terms of the UI, but in this case the Android takes a lead. Regarding the gaming applications iPhones are way behind the Android, and have to say that the gaming experience on the Android is just awesome.

One advantage I see in the Android mobile phones are the emulators, which allows you to play any nes, gba, gb, snse, and sega games. So Android supports a wide platform in terms of gaming. I think what is more important is how the operating system looks or even operates. People are starting to develop more and more affection for the Android as a majority of them prefer the games application, which even I agree to.