Thread: Would Switching to T-Mobile be the best choice?

Would Switching to T-Mobile be the best choice?

I have finally decided to switch to T-mobile from sprint that I was using earlier because of the cheaper price and the wide variety of the phones that the android phones provide to us. But then also I am having a bit doubt with the selection as I am looking for the greatest performance and get the best out of the phone CPU. I would also want to have a good durable and texting phone that can make life easier, So is this phone a really good one to have or should I go for some other phone please do suggest. If some one is having this T-mobile Phone with them please also state their feature.

Re: Would Switching to T-Mobile be the best choice?

Hey friend I would want that you should try out the T-Mobile E200 because of the dominant feature that the mobile has, I have searched some of the features for you and you can hav a look if you want. It has go Vibe has a TFT screen 2.8-inch resistive touchscreen that offers up to 262K colors at a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. It presents a dimension of 108.6 x 53 x 14.6 mm and weighs 95gr. Also, there are many other features of this mobile phone, one is a music player compatible with MP3, AAC +, WAV, MP3 polyphonic ring tones, FM radio, QWERTY keyboard and is compatible with games. As for the T-Mobile camera Vibe E200 comes with an integrated 2 megapixel camera supports video recording and the T-Mobile E200 Vibe can play video in MPEG4 and H.263. So it is definitely good for you to go with this mobile and don’t look for anything else.

Why don’t you try your hands out with the Comet T-Mobile phone as I have found that it is certainly the best in the business if you are looking for a smart phone, This is a 3G mobile phone that has a TFT screen 2.8-inch capacitive touch offers up to 262K colors in QVGA resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. This screen comes with accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate and Comet T-Mobile has a dimension of 104.1 x 55.9 x 12.7 mm and weighs 102.1 grams. This mobile phone comes with the Android operating system 2.2 and a processor Qualcomm. Comet T-Mobile works on GSM and 3G, is compatible with EDGE technology and comes with integrated WiFi and GPS support A-GPS and support Google Maps. We can connect to other devices via wireless Bluetooth or USB cable

I am using this T-Mobile E200 from so many months and I would also recommend you to go with the same, The Vibe T-Mobile E200 works on GSM networks but lacks 3G. It also lacks EDGE and WIFI and GPS. We can connect to other devices via wireless Bluetooth or USB cable connectivity, comes with pre-installed Opera Mini browser 2.0 with T-Mobile Link and bring a standard Li-Ion battery that provides a standby time of up to 390H. With the T-Mobile E200 Vibe can both send and receive text messages (SMS) and multimedia messaging (MMS) and email. This mobile phone comes with a 2GB microSD card included with the phone being expandable by microSD up to 32GB. With all of this feature it is true that there cannot be any phone apart from this one.

I you are looking for more than the performance is concerned then I would like to reckon you that the T-Mobile 3G Slide will definitely be the better choice for you as it contains and can be made to use more frutifull features. The T-Mobile 3G myTouch works in GSM and 3G HSDPA is compatible with WIFI and EDGE technologies and comes with integrated GPS with A-GPS support and help from Google Maps. We can connect to other devices via Bluetooth wireless connectivity or USB cable. The T-Mobile 3G myTouch Slide comes with an 8GB microSD card included with the phone being expandable by microSD up to 16GB. The phone comes with a QWERTY keyboard and Android OS 2.1 and a Qualcomm processor at 600 MHz.

I also suggest the sameT-Mobile 3G Slide as it has come to the notice after having searched from so many source that the mobile phone really contains the best feature as compared to all that are there in the market. the T-Mobile 3G myTouch Slide is a 3G mobile phone that comes with a TFT screen 3.4-inch capacitive touch offers up to 65K colors at a resolution HVGA 320 x 480 pixels. This screen comes with a accelerometer sensor for auto-rotation and a highly configurable homescreen with five desks.