Thread: Is iPhone 5 Going to feature A5 processor

Is iPhone 5 Going to feature A5 processor

I have been using the iPhone since 3 yrs and have got some of the better experiences of using this phone. I have never used any other phone other than that of the iPhone, but the main problem is that now I am planning to get the new phone that can be used by me, because I am just got bored with the older version of it. Now I am planning to make the use of some of the other processor in it. But I have heard that the new iPhone is having the A5 processor in it. But I am just not sure that whether it is right or not. Please help me out with the detailed information for this so that I can buy this phone in the near future.

Re: Is iPhone 5 Going to feature A5 processor

The iPhone 5, is the next evolution of the smartphone and it does not look likely to iPhone 4 that has been launched by the Apple previously. And also it is being said that the site has been engaged out with well-informed sources so that you can get the more details regarding this phone. The iPhone 5 should not be a copy of his predecessor but it is said to be improved, as the iPhone 3G with the improved services of the 3G overlooked in it. The iPhone 5 also will carry a processor using an Apple A5 ARM Cortex-A9 dual core.

And also the phones has made a lot of the news that the phone will be released out sooner, and it seems that the iPhone 5 is a subject of many rumors with the various details of the systems that is being used in the phone. And also the latest of the version will be used on the future smartphone from Apple that the iPhone will be equipped with a 5 3D screen that is also soon going to be released. It is a source who works in a company that manufactures these screens has spilled the beans. The iPhone 5 could have a 3D screen similar to the new console from Nintendo: the 3DS.

And the AppleInsider is having the details according to a source close to Apple said that the next two aircraft that Apple is goin to make use of in the phone will be equipped with a dual-core GPU with SGX543 of Imagination Technologies. And from the same source and extra information has also been gained that tell that, Apple wants to make the iPhone and iPad the future of handheld game consoles. And also accordingly the GPU can offer developers various abilities to work wonders and so kill the competition against the phone.

And also it is that you can just see the new feature of the ARM Cortex A9 design that is said to be coming in the forthcoming model of the iPhone 5. And there are certain reports that is being coming that the chip-set that was being used in the Apple is normally of the A4 type and it has been currently being produced by Samsung Electronics. And also the inability of Samsung along with the Apple is working out well with all the supply in it. The main rumor that is being said is that the new Apple iPhone 5 is having the display that is of 4-inches and has got some of the multiple functionalities in it.