Thread: How to Free up space in android phone

How to Free up space in android phone

I have started using the phone of Samsung Galaxy which is said to be the best of the phone at-lest for me out of the various type of the phones that I have been using. And also I have installed a lot of application in the phone and also have been using a number of the software along with it. But now the phone is having the issues of hanging, and also it is hanging down out at specific period of the time or sometime continuously in it. I have no idea what is the issue with it and also I have to see that what the basic issue with it is. Please help me out with this issue and give me a proper solution for this.

Re: How to Free up space in android phone

You got to remove all the unwanted things from it that is the application that you are not using in it and also see to it that you are providing all the details of the path where you are saving all the software properly in the system. It happens when you are not proving the details properly then you have to face various issues in it. And also see that whether you are using some of the application that is taking the net access or downloading any of the updates from the net. This may cause to slow down the process of the phone that you are using with you.

Check out the lists of the applications that is being used in the phone and then see that what all applications are being used by you continuously and regularly in the phone. You can just remove the application by using the application removal software or by just using the system files that is keeping the track of the list of the details of the application with it. So it is that you can just see whether the application is being used along with the coalition with some or the other software in the system. The main reason for the slowing of the phone is also depended on the list of the applications that is being installed in the system that you are using.

And there are other options of the upgrading of the firmware through which you can just update the software of the application removal and then use it, with one click for the removal of the application in the phone. Check out the cache memory that is present in the phone and then you can just update the phone or else you can just empty the cache and then see that whether the space in the phone is being released in it. And the important factor is the cache memory that you are using in the phone which you just require to empty it out.

And if the application is having no issues with the memory then you can just check out the list of the messages that is present in the system that you are using. It happens that when the message memory is being filled in the system then it is that you have to lose out some of the memory by just deleting some of the messages in it. Just see that whether the deleting of the messages is helping you out or not.