Thread: List down the favorite application So far In Android Phones

List down the favorite application So far In Android Phones

Much application support is what we called the Android phones. I have been using the phone of the Samsung Galaxy, and the use o9f this phone is the best with all the multiple applications that is being supported by it. I have used at-least 100’s of application in it, and most of the application is running out perfectly in the phone that I am using. I have heard that there are certain application that should be must in the phones of the Androids. I just wanted the list of the application that can be used by you for the phones of the Android and also the details of the application along with it.

Re: List down the favorite application So far In Android Phones

If you are talking about the application that is being used in the phone then you have to check out the list of the details that is being given below:
    And also see that the application that is being given is for the use of it with the work that is related to the Google:
    1. At the start you have to look out for the options of the Maps that are being provided by Google. And also you can just see that they are integrated by the maps that you are using along with the system of the Android phones.
    2. And then you can just make the use of My Tracks that can be used to route on Google map and also for the various extra maps that can be used along with it.
    3. Then the use of the places Directory is the other software that is listing of the points of interest around your geographical coordinates.
    4. And the use of the Sky Map can also be done in it.

This all files are being related to the use of the various files in the system and be called as one of the favorite application that can be used by you.

And the other list of the favorite application that can be used by you is being given below:
    • The use of the Layar called the Layar Reality Browser 2.0 can be used for the adding of the information in the web directly on, and then in the pone that you are using in the system.
    • Wikitude: World Browser can be used for the browsing and also for the purpose that is related to the internet.
    • And then the use of the SnapTell can be used for the photo of various files that is being used in the system and being related to the image files.
    • And also you can just use the Zombie Run that is being used for the False
    zombies that is being shown in the system that is being supported by Google.
    See that above given are some more list of the favorite application that can be used by you.

For the media files you can just make the use of the files that is being given below:
    • Meridian: Is the set of the Multimedia player that will be working with the files of mp3, video. Mp4, wmv, avi, 3gp and also all the other format that can be used along with the phone.
    • TF1 Vision: And the use of the software of the Tf1 can be used for the purpose of streaming the works on but trailers
    • Imeem Mobile: can be used by you for the purpose of Free music streaming.
    • Dizzler: Is the application of the free download of the music.

See that which smart device can be used by you for the use of the application in the system.