Thread: Fragmentation of two android systems not a good idea

Fragmentation of two android systems not a good idea

I have been using the phone of the Android since long and the function that is being provided by the phone of the Android is much better than any of the phones. I have been using the system since long and the working of the Android phone is said to be the best. The use of the Gingerbread 2.3 is what I have been using then I switched on to the system of the Gingerbread 3.0. But I wanted to do the fragmentation of the two systems that I am planning to use. So for that I wanted the information that whether it is possible to do the fragmentation of the two Android systems.

Re: Fragmentation of two android systems not a good idea

I guess that it would not be a better idea for you to do this fragmentation. It is like if you are trying to mix the two systems and use the functions of both the system is not so good. It is not good at all because the system will mix up the functions of both the systems and the end result will not at all be good. You can just see that the phone is just functional with not much of the changes in it, so why to try to get the mix up between the systems. But it is that you can do the fragmentation and it is being supported by the system to of Android. So you can try out the various other steps like the use of the statistics tools to make the changes in the system of the Android that you are making use of.

I must say that you can just make the use of statistic tools and then just see that whether the fragmentation can be done in it properly or not. By allowing total freedom of movement to manufacturers in their system integration Android, Google today faces a problem when the issue of the fragmentation is being discussed; the number of terminals based on Android 1.5 is higher than version 2.1. So it is that you have see that how you are performing the fragmentation in the Android phones.

It does you will not escape but the biggest flaw of Android and the fact is that you can just make the use of the different versions of systems, that will help you get the details of the various user versions that may allow you to access to the latest versions of applications available for their system operation. And also you got to make the check of the various details such as that of the use of the Gingerbread is being supported to the previous version of the phone or not. And then you have to see that whether the system that you are using is being supporting the features of the Fragmentation in it or not.

Fragmentation is said to be the matter if there are differences of the API used that will be preventing various applications from running on one system to another. In the case of Android 2.2 and 2.3 and also to the version of the phone of 3.0 you have to see the virtual application of the terms of implementation or the fragmentation to the API that is being used by you in the phone that you are using. It is true that in many places, 2.3 are more sensitive and rapid, but also has the share of mistakes that is being done for the system of the Android that you are using. Google needs to do before it starts spreading gingerbread to other devices.