Thread: Htc desire has a bad radio reception

Htc desire has a bad radio reception

I recently brought a htc desire phone. Now the problem with the phone is that the htc desire phone that I am having ha a bad radio reception. Every time I go to the office I have the habit of listening to the different radio stations. So to just check the radio when I switched it on my ears just went mad. So i was very highly disappointed by this. Since I have the habit of listening to radio everyday. I am thinking of replacing the head set cables. The headsets might be causing this problem. So anyone who can suggest me which type of headset to buy or some solutions for this type of bad radio reception. Anyone having any idea then do let me know about it.

Re: Htc desire has a bad radio reception

Have you tried using any application to forcefully shut down the live radio that is being played in the phone. Using applications like appkiller which forcefully shutdowns the applications that are being played in the background. Will result in to the same case that you are observing now. So if you have done that don't do it in the near future. Try searching for any other applications that will allow you to stream the radio for the phone. Do uninstall the radio application and install a new one. I hope this might be the case.

I would advice you to have to change the headset that you are using. A good thick wire and a lengthy wire would be very helpful for you. Well i dont have any idea where you will get a good headphone for your mobile phone. One piece of advice that i would like to give you here is that try switching to the good radio applications. These type of applications can be quite helpful for you. There can be some problem with the streaming of the radio. So thats why it is giving ou such problem. So i hope this suggestion helps you to some extent.

These days smartphones does not give you any good radio reception. Well th earlier phone that i had i.e nokia E63. It had a good radio reception with a good clarity in the headphones. So i used to love listenning to music and radio in it. This days headphones are quite thin and hence it is very difficult to receive the radio stations. Whenever i used to go out i could easily be able to get a good frequency for my radio in E63. With my new phone the htc evo the radio reception is quite low and the radio streaming is quite unclear.

I would advice you to have a talk with the mobile manufacturers regarding this problem. Since i do not have any smart phone. So that's why i cannot say anything about the phone right now. They might be knowing the situation clearly and hence they would be the best persons to advice you with the solutions. I think they would be able to give you some inputs on this particular problem. So i hope you have understood what i am trying to say. Do carry on with this suggestion and do the necessary changes.

Many of today's generation do not listen to he radio continuously. So that's why the htc people have not concentrated musk on the radio application. Even i have a htc mobile phone and even i am having the same problem with the phone the same problem is not there with the sony ericsson phone the sony ericsson phone has a good radio reception and hence i am able to get all the radio signals clear. So there might be a possibility that the nokia people may not have concentrated much on the radio application and hence the poor reception for the radio. So i hope you have understood my suggestion.