Thread: Bluetooth a2dp does not auto connect

Bluetooth a2dp does not auto connect

Well I have some small problem with the Bluetooth device that is present at my car. The headunit in my car contains a Bluetooth receiver which is paired with the Bluetooth of my android phone. Well the only problem is that it does not automatically gets connected to it whenever I want to. I have a Bluetooth headset as well but it automatically connects to the Bluetooth of the android phone. I have tried several times connecting automatically with the headunit in my car but it has failed to give me any result. So anyone of you having any solutions for my problem then do let me know about it.

Re: Bluetooth a2dp does not auto connect

Well it takes some time. I would advice you to wait for some time before it automatically connects. Sometimes I t happens that it takes some time searching for the device. So do wait till that time. Well there is nothing much change in the settings that you can apply here. So you will have to work on it accordingly. Well the only piece of advice that I can give you here turn your Bluetooth on and wait till the phone finds that particular device. At initial it will take some time but when you find it that will automatically allow you to get connected.

Well what I mean by the automatic connection is that whenever I switch on the Bluetooth in my phone then it must get automatically get connected and not I have to hit the search button and then wait to find the device. With that method I obviously find the device. I am saying that whenever I on the Bluetooth button it must get automatically connected. So for that if you have any solution then do specify here. I am waiting for your response. I hope I am clear with my question.

Well sometimes there can be some problem with the Bluetooth receiver that you might be having. Some times there is some problem with the Bluetooth receiver. Try changing the Bluetooth receiver that you are having currently. I know it must be an expensive option changing the Bluetooth receiver. Still there is no practical solution for it. When your phone gets automatically connected to the headset then why is it not getting connected to the receiver. Seems to be having some problem with the Bluetooth receiver. So I hope you have understood the solution.

Well I am one of the user with the same problem . even I was facing the same problem quite some time back. The receiver connected to the radio did not connect with the phone at all. So what I did was thought of changing the Bluetooth receiver of my car. The Bluetooth receiver that I right now belongs to blackberry and let me now I am not facing any problem. Now I can automatically connect to the device. So i would like to give you the same solution for all of you. Try working on it. It will surely give you some results.

If yu ask me I would say that do try doing some changes In the Bluetooth settings of the phone. sometimes it happens that pairing the device does give some problem. Remove your device from the paired connection. Establish a fresh paired connection between the devices and then start with the connection. This must surely give you some result. This you can try only when changing the Bluetooth receiver did not give you any result. So I hope this suggestion helps you to some extent. Do let me know if you are able to get the desired output.