Thread: Need to know more about jam11 application

Need to know more about jam11 application

I have come here in order to get some information on the jam11 application. Well i have heard that jam11 application is developed on the lines of the iTunes. It is an easy alternate to the iTunes. I want to hear specifically from those users who are actually using this particular application. I cannot find much information on this application in the internet. So that's why i want some help from you all. Do help me in giving some useful information on this subject. So anyone having any idea then do let me know about it.

Re: Need to know more about jam11 application

Well this application is quite average for me. I did find some interesting thing in this application like the streaming of the radio is quite good. Well as of now i cannot transfer all the m4p songs from my system to this application. I cannot play all the m4p songs in it properly. So for me the experience was quite mixed. So this is what i have to say here. however this is my personal opinion about this application and the opinions of other people might differ. So that’s why i said the product was quite ok for me.

Well even i did not quite liked the application. This is because the application did not work well with my droid phone. Having said that i have switched to the different application that perfectly suited for me. The application anme is TuneSync. When i had a look at this application i found it to be quite intersting and so i decided to have a go with it. The paid version for this application costed me around $ 5. It gave me no problems during the synchronization of the songs. All the sync activities went perfectly for me. So even i would advice you to have a look at this particular application. It will not disappoint you.

Well i am one of the happy users of this particular application. This application did sounded well for me. So that's when i went with this application. This application was quite good as it was claimed in the websites. It really worked well in my htc desire and i am able to hear the m4p tracks. Now i am specifying the m4p track not the mp4 track. Many people confuse themselves and write the mp4 track. Let me inform you that both the tracks are quite different from each other and hence they have different formats . the m4ps tracks are iTunes protected and is very difficult to crack. Hence the m4p tracks cannot be played in any other music player other than from the apple. As far as now this application is working perfectly for me.

Jam 11 does a great work of streaming music from the iTunes library and allowing us to listen. Well this is something great developed by the users. Well i have some issues with it and i think so the developers must take a note of it. I have noticed that whenever i am traveling whenever i switch on the application and connect it via. wifi. The application sometimes takes a lot of to streaming time and hence i have to wait to get it over. Also i cannot do anything else when the application is running in my phone. These are the small issues that i have with the application. I hope this issues will be sorted as early as possible.

Well the problem that you are facing while streaming would be because of the high volume of the songs that are stored in the library of the iTunes .So if you are having a very large volume of songs in the library loading the songs does become a very difficult task. I have around 7K songs in my library and have a good 3G connection. I have never faced such problems. It gets perfectly syncd and also the streaming of the songs is quite perfect. Seriously speaking i am just loving this application. It works really great.

Hey thanks for sharing all the opinions here. i have got to hear a lot of opinions from everyone.well a lot of opinions were quite informative. If you ask my view i would say that this application is quite good. I have just recently downloaded the application and i have found that this works perfectly well with my android phone. Since i have recently downloaded it. So i will try discovering more features of this application. I am finding all of them quite interesting. So thanks a lot for voicing pt your opinions here.