Thread: Need to watch tv shows in htc incredible

Need to watch tv shows in htc incredible

I have recently brought a htc incredible phone for myself and i am thinking to watch some tv shows in it. I am thinking to catch up with some news channels while on the go. Well i know that watching tv in the android phone is not a big deal but i need to know what is the settings that i can try right now so that i would be able to watch the tv on my phone. As i am not having a par knowledge about it. So i thought asking you all would be a good option. So do get back to me with your response. I am waiting for them.

Re: Need to watch tv shows in htc incredible

Let me make the basic concept clear in your mind. In order to view the channels you need to have a good application or mobile website that will support the viewing of the tv channel. There are many applications that are available today hosted by the media channels. So first do install the applications from the websites in your mobile. See if the particular application runs perfectly well in your mobile phone. If it is then you will be able to view the tv in your phone.This is a very good option according to me. So do try it and let me know if it works or not.

Well i have got a specific method for you. If you have a stock browser then go there select the settings page and in that you will have to uncheck the mobile view option. Having done that, go to the another page and download the skyfire browser. This particular browser is quite good and in that i was able to view all my favorite tv shows episodes. Some of my favorite cartoons like south park and the simpsons were easily available for me. So do try changing the browser in your phone and check the various mobile websites in the new browser. Then try with the tv shows. It will wok for you.

Well i have a small question for you. Well i need to know that how can i set the default player for the tv shows that i want to play in the mobile. One of my friends who has the windows mobile uses the TCPMP player while playing the videos in the mobile. He has set it as a default player. Well i need to know is there any default player that i can set while playing video in the mobile. Anyone has any suggestions for me so that i can implement accordingly here. please do respond early i am waiting for your response.

As per your question is concerned you will be able to set any player as the default payer that you have in the mobile to play the videos. Well coming back to the main issue i would say that switching to the slingbox application would be a good option. It will cost you a bit but there is no issue using this application. As it delivers the performance that you might be looking for. Well it gives you the freedom to watch any videos that you can watch with the normal cable tv. So i think this would be more than enough for you. Well i do not have much more information about the pricing of this application. So i would advice you to have a look about this in its particular website.

Well i know about a particular application called hulu. This particular application works perfectly well with the desktop browser. It blocks all the videos that are being used by the mobile device. So the main idea to work with the hulu is that you will have to make Hulu think you're using a desktop browser . so that hulu people will think that you are watching it from the desktop browser. The trick is that you have to enter the about:debug in address bar and also you will have to change the settings of the ua string from android to the desktop. So do carry on with the necessary suggestion and you will get the desired result.

The particular tv shows stream application is quite smooth. You can easily install this application in your incredible phone. All you need is a flash player support. There are two versions available for the application. The free version contains around 10 free to air channels. While the paid version gives you the freedom to view around 100 channels. So this is a great option according to me. Well you need a latest flash 10 support for your android phone and the android version should be 2.2 or more. This are the necessary requirements that are needed to run this application.