Thread: Need a baseball box score application for the android phone

Need a baseball box score application for the android phone

I loving watching baseball and I am also on to the part time coaching. I have a htc desire phone and I am interested in knowing an application that is similar to the iScore baseball application that has been developed for the iPhone. Well if you are not having any idea what does this application does then let me give you some knowledge about it. That application helps us to record the box score. I think this is a very great feature and I want the same type of application in the android phone as well i.e for my htc desire phone. so anyone of you all having any idea regarding this particular application then please do let me know about it.

Re: Need a baseball box score application for the android phone

Well I have heard about a particular application named as a 6-4-3 Baseball Scorecard. Well I had a look at this particular application and the look and the fell of the application is quite similar to the iScore application. I found this particular information in the internet and it was very great to see the features. Well I was impressed with all the graphics and the level of gaming. Even I would advice you to have a look at this particular application that I have mentioned here. I am quite sure that you will like this application. do have a look at it and let me know whether you liked it or not.

Recently I have heard that the apple people will soon be launching the iScore version in the android market as well. I am not sure whether they have yet released or not. If it is released then I will be happy to get one. sine even I a big baseball fan and would love to have a iScore application in my htc phone. if anyone of you having any detailed information about it then do let me know about it. Sine even I am looking for a good baseball game in the android market. Installing Android Baseball Scoring Lite was such a bad decision from my side. That was the weirdest game I have played yet. So anyone having any update about the release of the iScore game then do keep me updated.

I have got a couple of games for you but personally speaking I have not tried it yet. So that’s why I cannot say anything great about it. Baseball Scores by Vireo is the one. I have hear some good things about this game but I have not played it yet. I have checked some initial parts of the Android Baseball Scoring Lite. After looking at the initial parts I found that it is very difficult entering all the information about the players and hence the experience was not good. So I would recommend you to not to go with this one. since I did not find it interesting. However this is just a suggestion from my side. The final decision is yours.

Well I have done some research on the internet regarding this subject and I have found some good applications for the baseball. Let me list out some of the names here. One of the game’s here that I would like to suggest and one of my favorite is the baseball scores by vireo. I have looked at its features and also had a sneak peak on its videos and found out that it gives me detailed information about current and past MLB games, including detailed box scores. All the information regarding the player statistics is quite interesting to view. So do have a look at this particular game. I am sure you will like it. Upon that one more application that I would like to mention here is the Google scoreboard game. This particular game is quite interesting and it allows users to access daily scores, standings and news for baseball game. Which is quite a standout feature.

I have heard about the 2010 Pro Baseball application. this application is specially designed for all the baseball lovers. Just a single tap to this particular application will give you the required result for you. All the statics, player information and everything will get displayed on your phone. This application is specially designed for the android phone and hence working on it is quite interesting. The free version for the phone is also available. So I would advise you to have a look at this particular application and install it in your phone. I assume you will like it.

Hey let me inform you all that the android version of the iScore game is finally released in the market. for more information I would advice you to have a look at the iScore applications website. It is newly being launched. Since many of the users were not having any appropriate information on this topic. So I thought I would mention here. I am going to first install lthat application In my phone and will see how it is working. I am so happy that iScore is also released for the android phones as well. So everyone who were wanting the iScore application in their phone. Go ahead and install it In their android phone.