Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-02-2011

Nokia N8 Currency Converter

I am working in share market since last two years. Last month I change my handset from Nokia 5800 to Nokia N8. No doubt it is superior than Nokia 5800. But I am unable to find currency converter in it. I just want to know that is there any such kind of application present inside my cell phone or not. If it is there inside my Nokia n8, please tell me where I can get it. I am waiting for you reply desperately. If possible try to tell me about any other alternatives which will help me to get rid of this problem. I would like to say thanks in advance to all of you in advance.
Old 16-02-2011

Re: Nokia N8 Currency Converter

Actually I am not Nokia user. Currently I am using Samsung galaxy tab which has in build currency converter. I asked my friends who currently using Nokia N8. They told me that there is no such kind of application present inside Nokia N8. I don?t why this feature is absent in Nokia n8. When we talked about smart phones they must contain all the basic as well as advanced features. I tell you absence of features like this will take Nokia?s market down compare to Samsung. I don?t know there are free applications available for nokia which are parallel to applications currency converter or not. Right now I am searching this kind of application. I will provide you detailed information about those applications as soon as I get it.
Old 16-02-2011

After discussing your problem inside my friend circle I come to know that there no such kind of application present inside not only inside Nokia N8 but also in many Smartphone?s launched by nokia. I don?t know why they call it as Smartphone if it doesn?t contain these basic applications. I know these kinds of application are really useful in your profession. I have one option for you. There are number of converter widgets are available on internet which will helps you to get rid of this problem. They will work as same way like in build currency converter in Nokia 5800. But one problem is that there is need of internet connection for their processing. It means they are not useful unless and until your internet connection is on.
Old 16-02-2011

I am also using Nokia N8 since last two months. There is no currency converter present that’s why I am using an application named “Handy Converter” available for Nokia N8. It is alternative solution for in build currency converter. There are more features associated with this converter compared to in build converter present inside Nokia cell phone. It supports more than 15 languages and helpful for saving you time and money. It is able to do all the calculations and conversions on your screen no matter wherever you are. Most of my friends using the same one and I like to tell you that all they are happy with this application. You can easily download this one from internet. You will find many applications like that but among them this one is best. Use it.
Old 19-02-2011

If you enable to find currency converter inside your Nokia N8 than there is no need to worry you can easily download them from ovi store. There are number of free applications available in ovi store which will work as same way like any other currency converter. This one is major advantage of using smartphone. They always provide you number of free applications without charging single amount of money. I always download these application for make complete use of my smartphone. There I already search for applications like this and I found number of applications which will definitely make you happy. simply download them and use as your default application.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,