Thread: Android Honeycomb Start up Animation

Android Honeycomb Start up Animation

I heard that the Android is going for a Big game now. Yesterday I was searching over the internet regarding latest information about android. When I was searching I saw a video about nearly 10 second in which the Honecomb animation at the startup or the boot process of a pad or tablet PC. First of all I thought that it is just the Animation or screen saver. Later I go through the details. There I saw that the Honeycomb is the next generation Android platform. Does anyone heard about this before? What actually it is and when it will be come in our hand? It looks pretty sweet though.

Re: Android Honeycomb Start up Animation

It is droll sufficient and this has been receiving bashed roughly the internet through the iFans/Android haters which is entertaining for the reason that it’s simply various fresh eye-candy and that’s each and every one of their gadgets are on. I believe it’s killing Idevice fans to notice that Android is currently receiving a set further eye-candy and shine whereas their device(s) are actually no diverse than at what time discharge more than a few years ago.

I also seen the similar video in many site but I don’t know whether it is only about the bootscreen animation or the whole. The Android may changed its boot screen but what about its icons and user interface. Does it have changed its features? I don’t think that. However there is no more information other than a 10 second video about the Honeycomb. It just described that it is the Android 3.0. Whatever the development may be, I hope that it gonna kick someone in near future.

Actually it is not just the animation but it is the Android 3.0 Honeycomb boot or start up animation, which you have seen in the video. The “evil bee” of the Android 3.0 incident a pair of days ago is left and it’s been restored by way of several blue honeycombs that light up, whilst the gadget is starting up. Certainly, the animation was showed on the Motorola Xoom, which Google may additionally call its Nexus tablet pad or pc, seeing as it’s not “tiring” whichever Motoblur and it backs developer irritation.

From the time when the Android 3.0 Honeycomb sample SDK was unconfined, we have been waiting for a few of its goodies ported to obtainable Android devices. Even though this boot animation isn’t an authorized SDK port, it is fairly striking and if you can’t wait in favor of a full-fledge some port on top of your Viewsonic G Tablet, you can begin off by installing it via ADB instantaneously. There isn’t a lot to this one bar that it’s an appealing convention boot screen intended for the Viewsonic G Tablet and potentially for further comparable Android devices too.