Thread: Macbook pro to replace the CCFL backlight with LED backlit

Macbook pro to replace the CCFL backlight with LED backlit

There is one comparatively serious configuration of the new LED backlit displays in the upcoming MacBook Pros that appears to not get too much reveal in the media. A few weeks ago I purchased a new MacBook Pro to replace my standard white MacBook. One characteristics of the MacBook Pro was there which I was completely unaware of was the beginning usage of the LED backlit display that is going to be implemented in place of the CCFL backlight. I would warn anybody considering purchasing a product with an LED backlit display to give cautious awareness to make it certain you don't have this similar sensitivity. Please tell me has anyone experiencing the same issue or has any one got any kind of solution got this kind of issue , please let me know as I am really finding it difficult to confront my system as it takes me a hell lot of time to wipe out my eyes in between. Thank you in advance .

Re: Macbook pro to replace the CCFL backlight with LED backlit

This is out of the ordinary. I just spent rigorous amounts of time in front of my MBP while working on my view. I experienced by the end of the day, I had to increase the zoom on the document more than 140 % at times as the whole thing was blurred. I consider that most of this was connected by time. I have a the habit to keep display lighting at full. But I do observe things get unclear and fuzzy even under shorter times , I had to visit an eye doctor for that I think this is because I spent a lot of time with my system , I am not quite aware of the back light but may be because of your excessive work .

I believe the fact they have sold millions and among them you are the first to post this sort of comments , it isn't blinding the majority of the people , how can you possibly blame the manufacturer for the same , there might be some sorts of settings in your macbook that would have increased the sensitivity of your macbook . So I will ask you to check the refresh rate of your machine , I think this might help you at some extent . Hope you are a bit relieved now and take your eye drops on time.

I have the similar sort of problem . I just got a new Macbook pro 15" one week ago. I never had a macbook prior to this , and was used to spend hours with diverse notebooks (with different type of linux flavors). After one hour my eyes start to wound, first I considered perhaps the fonts are too small, or the backlight too dazzling. But varying this did not assist. Then I searched the web t, found a number of folks reporting the same problem with the LED backlight. this image is shining a lot, but that is not the case in my on my 3 year old Benq Notebook....of course it's not for all time flickering that much as when watching the still and motionless background above..but it seems to be still sufficient to cause burning sensation in my eyes And no, it has not to do somewhat with my sensitivity, I have shown it to 4 other folks, they all experienced this flicker immediately.I will l carry it to the shop within few days, but my speculation is, that all Macbooks with LED have this mistake.