Thread: Macbook pro buying suggestions

Macbook pro buying suggestions

I am just longing to buy catch a macbook pro, but the features it offered over traditional laptops provide enough strength and must be worth of spending money , especially if we think that basically that system should be capable of working multiple type users such as r gamers, graphic designers and 3D work. It is pretty obvious that the Macbook pro, all those things mention is not a big surprise , and despite the quality of the materials, there are many models of notebooks that are not worth of spending . I think apple should review this model of laptop.

Re: Macbook pro buying suggestions

RAM standard on the MacBook Pro is still flexible up to 2Gb 4Gb, so at least comes standard with double the RAM to a MacBook, but as I said in the MacBook is easily expandable, much more than the MacBook Pro so must not be an obstruction. A very important point about it may be about the display screen Pro Series 15 inch and 17 inch , with the characteristic that the 15 inch panel is LED, which provides lower power consumption, contrast and higher refresh about 13 panels, 3 "and 17" of his fellow notebooks .

Sometimes in the Macbook graphic that takes the disorder, although the X3100 Intel graphics is not that bad so its performance in the best scenario is very bad . The MacBook Pro has an NVIDIA 8600M GT NGeForce, very interesting scheme and based on the model incorporates 128 or 253 MB of GDDR3 SDRAM. As for HD edition of the MacBook Pro not an advance in series and includes the similar HD that is there in the other one . Although I would suggest putting a larger disk as an option if extra space is required, and that its replacement is not as easy as the MacBook.

if you depend on the graphic to your work, you're a gamer or just wish for a computer for at least two years s, the MacBook Pro is your team, but I have to warn that only at definite times and in some applications you will observe your extra power consumption on a MacBook. In any situation it is a great notebook with a bigger screen and if possible even more exclusive than a MacBook. I have to say that I have a Macbook Book pro 15 and is really impressive, before it I had an HP-1232 and I regretted that why I I did not had such notebook before .