Thread: How to Use The Mini Windows Emulator

How to Use The Mini Windows Emulator

I have been using the phone of the Android since long and also the working of the phone is having most of the application in it which can be used by you. I have heard that you can make the use Windows Emulator with the system of the phone that you are using. And the main thing is that I just wanted to get the use of the Emulator that will be used for the various applications that are present in the phone. The main thing is that I have never made the use of the Windows Emulator and I just wanted to know that how it can be used along with it.

Re: How to Use The Mini Windows Emulator

It is right that Google Phones are competitive models and they are now equipped with the open-source operating system. Android is designed for smartphones and PDAs.It is possible to simulate the performance of Android, for example to see the rendering of a site on mobile devices that are equipped with the emulator official proposed by the development team. Android is equipped with a browser based on Webkit engine, also operated by the Google Chrome. For this you must first download the Android SDK for your operating system and Sun's Java JDK kit.

Try using Google's free Android phone simulator. This is better simulators than othres. It work for Windows (XP, Vista), Mac OS X and Linux. Download the andriod link fro m below. Go in the subdirectory tool and look for emulator.exe. In Windows , unfortunately, you can simply click on emulator.exe to run it. It flashes for a split second and a black box appera. Basically, the emulator can be started via the command prompt, and it is necessary alongside emulator.exe still call parameters. In the simplest case, the Android emulator is started with this command line: emulator.exe-datadir and then you can just check out the link for it.

To use the Market in the emulator, you would have to install the apk of the Markets, but this is an extreme challenge and inseparable in my mind task. For the vending.apk has a lot of dependencies to other APKs that come from Google, which also have dependencies on other apps. I spent some time trying to get me all the apps and try to install these in turn on the emulator - unfortunately this led to no success. after some searching on HTC Developer Center I found some better emulator. they provide Android Phone Dev for running Android 1.6.

When you are using the Emulator you got to check out that you may be stuck with the program that is already running in the operating system of Windows. And with the use of the tablet in the traveling computers you are required to find out various ways through which you can run Windows based programs on the Droid that you are running. And the emulator is said to be software that is used for the connection of the application software in making use of it in different system. For the above set-up you can just make the use of the software called the VNC which can be used for remotely connecting to the windows machine and then controlling it out. VNC is the common software that is being used for the connection of the Emulator to the various other systems that you are opting to make the use of the operating system.