Thread: Active Sync Option For Server In Motorola Droids

Active Sync Option For Server In Motorola Droids

I have just got the phone of the Motorola Droid and the application that is being supported by the phone is the best. I have just started the use of this phone and have loved it. The system that is being used in it is the best. I have loved the E-mail system that is being provided by it. It is supporting the features of the Opentxt, Active Sync for the Calendar, Directory and also the mail facilities in it. The main thing is that I am stuck with the option of the IMAP connection to the Mail server. Please help me out with the option of the active sync in it.

Re: Active Sync Option For Server In Motorola Droids

You can just try by first creating the account in it and then try to connect to the server by using the information such as the username and the password that you have used while you were using for the creation of the account. And also see that you are providing then with the proper information so that while you are making the connection there should be no issue with the connection. And also you can try the use of the application of the Google docs that is present in the internet which can be used by you for the purpose of gaining the sync option along with the server.

And also you can try the options of using the MS Live, Gmail and various other application that is running along with the system of the phone that you are using. And while you are creating the account you have to check the options of the free space in it, as the free space option in Google is about 8 gig and that for the MS live is said to be 25 gig. And then you can just make the use of the open scrap option that will help you to make the connection set-up properly in it.

With version 2.1 firmware, I could not get corporate sync and for synchronization server to talk along with the system that you are using. I have to upgrade the firmware to the latest and then you can now that corporate set up synchronization, the connection is valid unless it tries to synchronize e-mail. And in other words, you can just make the use of the force synchronization, and then it can be directly applied to the files that you are using.

The main thing is that you will have to see the option of the setting that is being done specifically for the server setting in the phone. The main thing is that you first have to save all the settings that you are doing in the phone and then it is that you have to see the that the connection of the phone is being done or not. And also you can just see the sync option for the phone that whether it is happening in it properly in it. And also you can just see the various validation option for the system that you are using.