Thread: Does Anyone know about Samsung Wave 578

Does Anyone know about Samsung Wave 578

The use of the phone of the Samsung is said to be the best and also the phone is using many of the application in it which can be used by you for the various purpose by you. I have been using the application of the Bada 1.1 since long and also I love to make the use of the various functions in it. But now I am planning to buy a new phone that can be used by me and I can just apply new of the application in the phone that will be brought by me. I just need the specification of the phone and also the list of the various applications that can be used by me in the phone. But at the start I would like you to give me all the specification and also the listing of the various details of the phone in brief.

Re: Does Anyone know about Samsung Wave 578

The mobile phone Samsung Wave 578 is the latest innovation in the mobile industry working with the interface that is the best. With its improved connectivity, its sophisticated design and its broader social experiences, this new model represent the Samsung's commitment towards democratization of the smartphone market and provides access to a wealth of experience and content to users world who will be using it for the system of the phone. And also the the Samsung Wave 578 is said to be prepared with the Near Field Communication (NFC) which will be allowing the users to enjoy many pioneering services that can be used for the secure payment, label reading, etc.

And also you have to see that the Samsung Wave 578 also has the most advanced connectivity market that can be used for the adding of the various application in it. With its supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/ g / n, and the Bluetooth of version of 3.0 and USB 2.0, the device allows the highest speeds and facilitates that can be used for the sharing of the information. And these systems facilitate the drafting while minimizing the risk of typing errors. The Samsung Wave 578 is also said to be equipped with a multi-touch feature that allows users to enlarge and reduce images, but also browse and view the items in the gallery.

And also the phone is having the features such as the use of the Apps in Samsung, and the use of incorporated application store easily reached from the Wave or online allows the users to simply and easily download a limited quantity of applications. Offering almost limitless option of applications in fields are varied in gaming, the navigation, use of the social networks, and electronic books, that can be used for the health and daily life. Also the phone of the Samsung Apps gives users instant access to a wide range of experiences along with the Samsung mobile smartphone Wave 578.

And also the phone is said to have the features that is being given below:
    • You can make the use of the Network that is of HSDPA 3.6Mbps 900/2100; and the Edge of 850/900/1800/1900.
    • It is using the operating system of bada 1.1 in it.
    • The Display is said to be of the 3.2 WQVGA TFT LCD.
    • And the camera is said to be of 3.2MP in the Front it is having the camera of VGA.
    • It is using the Audio of Music Player along with the SoundAlive EQ, Music and the Recognition in it.
    • It is using the 3.5mm Ear Jack with Stereo FM Radio with RDS.
    • The value-added features in it are of the NFC, Samsung Apps, Samsung TouchWiz, Social Hub, Integrated Contacts and many more.
    • It is having the faculties of Push IM: Yahoo! Messenger.

This is some of the extra features of the phone and also you can get the extra details of it by just, getting the view o the phone in your nearer retailer shop.