Thread: Use Of Personal Money Manager In Android Smartphones

Use Of Personal Money Manager In Android Smartphones

I have been using the phone of the Android and have been using it for the list of the various applications that is being provided in it. The phone is having the application called the Money manger that can be used for the related issues in the smart phones. And also you can the use of the personal manger that can be used in the phone but I don’t know how to make the use of it. EasyMoney is helping you to save the money by allowing you to manage your expenses quickly in the system. I just want to know that whether the information that I have got is perfect or not. Please help me out with the information.

Re: Use Of Personal Money Manager In Android Smartphones

You can just check out the key features that can be used for getting the information of using the Money Manger in phones of the Androids:
    • It can be used for the quick and easy transaction entry in the phone. There is also going to be the integrated widget that can be used for the display of the entry of data that can even faster.
    • Interactive reports and graphs that can be helped for you to analyze the income, and also the expenses, and then the cash flow and also the account balances for the various time intervals can be used in it. And also the use of the customizable options can be used in it.
    • And also it can be used for the receiving the notices of upcoming and overdue bills that can be used for both one-time payments and recurring bills too.

Check out the various options that can be done by you if you are using the application in the system that you are using.

The other features that is being supported in it is given below that can be viewed by you when you are using the application in the system of the phone:
    1. It can be used by you for the setting up of the monthly budgets for specific accounts and also all the categories can be managed in them through color codes bar charts and also by using the health budget option that is being given by it.
    2. And also you can take the pictures of bills and the receipts to be attached to transactions that are using the integrated checkbook Manager which can be used for the helping of the various tracks in the status for the checking of the payments.
    3. The transaction of the data can be done by using the files of the .CSV and through that various files can be exported and imported through it.

Check out the above steps and see that whether the information for the application is sufficient for you or not.

Also the software can also be updated by using certain software and also then you can just check out the various details which is regarded with the updating of the software. Just check out the listing that is being given below that can be used by you for the checking of the updating of the files in the phone that you are using:
    • The bug is being fixed that is the new feature that is being introduced in v1.2.15 where after the decimal values is truncated to enter negative amounts. And this bug can be fixed only when you are updating the software of the phone.
    • The Bills that are pending is listed which does not move to the bottom of the file and also it can be used for the various opening of the files.
    • And because of the update the added features of the following currencies can be done in it: XOF, XAF, XAG, XAU, and XPT XPD.

See the above information can be used by you when you are using the features of the application of the Monet manager.

Hey thank you for all the above information and now I am being able to make the use of it properly in the phone of the Samsung galaxy that I am using. And also the main advantage for me is that I am getting the option of the free update in it because I am using the card that is giving me the option of the free internet in it. And now all the money matters is being solved by me through the use of the Monet manager application and also it is that, the software is running out very perfectly in the system of the Android that is being used by me.