Thread: Maildroid Vs K-9 Application In Android phone

Maildroid Vs K-9 Application In Android phone

The use of the Android application is the best and also you can just make the use of the various applications that is being provided by it for the phones that you are using. I am using the phone of the Samsung Galaxy and the phone is being said to be the best of the phones that is supporting the features of Android in it. And also I am using the application of the mailer in it so that all the mails that are being sent by me in this phone are being sent by me very fast by using the application of the mail in it. I have heard that you can make the use of Maildroid and K-9 application in the Android phones that I am using. Please help me out with this and give me the information for it.

Re: Maildroid Vs K-9 Application In Android phone

You can just follow the steps that are given below for the set-up of the Maildroid for the phone that are using:
    1. At the start you have to export your settings to your SD card and you must make the use of the version of 1.70 from the overall preferences screen that is present in the phone.
    2. After that you have to uninstall Ad MailDroid version.
    3. Then you have to Install Pro MailDroid
    4. And then on the screen accounts you got to import your settings.

See that the above steps are basically just for the setting of the account that is related to the MailDroid and also for the set-up of the ads in it.

And for the use of the K-9, there are not many free alternatives to the default mail client for Android. Maildroid email client is very interesting and can be used against the application of K-9. This is not new software based on the client by default with a different interface and additional features in it. But moreover the use of the K-9 application in the phone was being used for the protected sending of the mails and then the receiving is also done in the same manner in it. And also the use of the K-9, will supports the IMAP Idle for the push email that is being used in the phones of the Androids. It includes settings for Hotmail, AOL, Yahoo or any account POP/IMAP4 in it.

Only MS Exchange is not supported in the option of the MailDroid. And also the use of the MailDroid can be used for the view of the various E-mails by date and can be used for the notifying that you will get for the arrival of new mails in the notifications on the bar. You can also customize the options of the signature and the police notifications and can be used for the applying of the filtering rules in it. A good start but in fact you will be were unable to connect them to an account Free in it.

The good news is that it was capable of POP3 or IMAP email job in HTC and also it is being hidden in the certain files in it. And also you add on the various accounts of these types of the settings, but you can use it for the mail application itself, under Accounts of the MailDroid in it. And then you can just simply press the preparation of the new account and then just see the manual and after that see the options in it. K-9 is a wonderful program that is said to be using nearly no battery. And the K-9 application is being used only with the regards of using the protection that is being provided by it.