Thread: Synchronizing MS-Word For HTC Hero

Synchronizing MS-Word For HTC Hero

I have been using HTC phones since long and have brought this phone for the purpose of using various applications such as MS- Word, MS-Excel in it. But the main problem is that I have been using this application in it since when I have brought this phone but recently, it is showing some of the issue in it. I use to update few files in MS-Word and MS-Excel regularly and then use to copy the files in the mobile phone HTC Hero. I just want to sync all the files of the MS-Word files in the phone that is amusing by couple of the clicks option. Please help me out with this.

Re: Synchronizing MS-Word For HTC Hero

The first option for you is that you can just make the use of the Simpler Text Documents called the gdocs that work along with the Google docs option and can be used for the purpose of the synchronization of the files of the MS-Word to the phone. The use of the gdocs has been very much useful in the phone of the HTC, for which you either have to download the file through the internet or just make the use of the Google application in it. And also it is that you have to check out the various details that are related to the option of the spreadsheet, but Google docs do not look better for the option of the Spreadsheet in the phone.

If you have not getting the above steps you can just check out the related details for it, in which you will get the information that gdoc is being used for the phone of the HTC that you are using and Google Document can be used for the computer system that you are using. And you have to make the use of the central repository between both the system that can be used for the synchronizing option for the computer system and the phone that you are using.

You can just make the use of the option of the SK sync that will help you out for the issue that is being used by you. SK Sync is consisting of the pairs of various programs called the client synchronization with SK and also with the option of the SK Sync server. The client is said to be running on an Android device that has got some of the best sync options with the SK sync. The files stored on the SD card from an Android device with the files stored on another computer can also be configured to transfer a single file in one direction, the Android device or PC.