Thread: How to UNLOCK HTC Desire to any network

How to UNLOCK HTC Desire to any network

I have HTC Desire cell phone. Regarding this I think that I have done the major fault by selecting it and hence would like to be acquainted with if you guys have also faced this kind of issue. I have seen that the battery of the cell phone is getting feeble and when regarding this I asked to one of my friend then he told me that I may be getting this because cell phone searching the network and hence you are getting the matter. So I just desire to be familiar with that how can I have the cell phone unlocked on regarding the entire network. Well this is actually the problem here and I just want to have the matter resolved.

Re: How to UNLOCK HTC Desire to any network

To fix this issue I think you have to do a few changes in the battery of your cell phone. I really do not believe that finding the network may cause this kind of issue. In addition to this please first you confirm that you are not making use of the duplicate chargers for charging your cell phone. The battery may have getting damaged because of the duplicate charger. Please look in to this at first.

Here after reading all this I think you have to put your question regarding the steps that how to unlock is there any way to do this. If you are having the HTC hd 7 mobile then I think that I can help you. Reason for this that I have faced this issue no my HTC HD7. But little steps are common so you can follow this in this you have to turn off the cell phone and then insert an unaccepted SIM card in the device and then turn on it. At the present you will have to obtain the software for receiving the UNLOCK code. You are able to get the same after Google on the internet. Now once you get it install then enter the eight digit code that you obtain from there. Once you enter the code then you will observe the cell phone restarting and this will permit the unlocking on the Smartphone.

I have HTC Touch with me and if you desire to have some help in this matter then you can just go after the steps below. You will have to use the iTunes in this. At the present while using the ActiveSync you have to copy and paste Cert_SPCS.cab and EnableRapi.cab files. And after that you have to install the above two files. After that you have to unzip Touch_Unlock.zip that is on your system and then run Unlock_Touch.exe. And after this I am sure you will get fix after doing this steps.

Regarding the issues that you are having on the mobile phone it seems that you will have to have the firmware of the cell phone upgraded and it seems to me that you will have the cell phone getting out of the issue that you are having on the cell phone. I am sure that this will really help you and if you are not getting the issue solved even after this then you can just have the cell phone reset and let me tell you that you will not have great trouble with doing that as well.

I do not think that there is any other simple way by which you will have the issue solved in your case and I think that you should go with it. On HTC you will have to hold down the Volume Down button and while you are holding the Volume Down button you will be required to just press and release the Power button for once. Now from the various options that you have there on your cell phone you will have to select Clear Storage by making use of the Volume Down button. After this press the Power button. By pressing the Volume Up button to select YES.