Thread: Nokia n8 drops wifi when starting another application

Nokia n8 drops wifi when starting another application

My newly purchased Nokia N8 mobile phone keeps drops the wifi network connection with my Acer aspire laptop, and this happens only when I tried to open any application into ,my laptop. This open but instantly the wifi network closes connection. This happens first time in last night when I tried to open the music player in my nokia phone; the wifi was connected in that time. I tried this morning, this ti9me same problem happens. What should id o now? Though I purchase the mobile phone recently, so I am not having any such idea regarding this problem, can’t figure out for which one the problem is occurring. What to do now? Any information regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Nokia n8 drops wifi when starting another application

I think the problems should be in the mobile, regarding the connectivity, if the wifi network is running fine with no application, then I think the problem might be overcome by reconfigure the wifi network connection between the mobile phone and the system. For that enter into the network and sharing center from control panel and then open the network tab , which you are using, now from the right side of that window, click on reset connection, run the process and wait till the process completes. I hope by this the problem will be solved.

The problem might be in your system wireless network router driver, for the router related problem there is only one kind of solution, reload the driver, I also recommend you to try with this process once, insert the driver installation disc and enter into the device manager, open the network tab from there and right click on it. Choose advanced recommended update option, this will ask you to locate the driver installation program and will direct you to run that one. Browser from the desire location where it stored and run the process. I hope this will somehow help you.

Hi all,
    After a long journey to resolve same wifi connectivity problem in my Nokia N8 mobile phone I am posting my problem here. Though I got some of the solution but nothing was helped e to overcome from this problem. The problem is that the wifi drops connection when I log into the facebook account. I am not able to understanding that the problem is for the mobile phone or for the system where I am trying to access the wireless network. though to ensure about this I tried by reload the wifi network router driver in my system, but this does works, same problem is still accruing. So it is clear, the problem is in my mobile phone. So what should I do now to resolve the issue from my mobile phone?

Though the problem is occurring when you are trying to access the facebook, so I think the problem should might be into the internet connection that you are using. Contact with the service provider for checking for the technical problem in your network connection. But if there is no issue found then I recommend you to hard reset the mobile phone, after that you need to configure the mobile phone with the wireless network that you are using. There is simple process for the hard reset your nokia n8 mobile phone, but before gone through this process backup all the data from your mobile to in some other place. Turn off your mobile, not press Volume Down, Camera Key and the Menu Key, and wait until the mobile vibrates, release the buttons, now wait for the screen appearing with nokia logo.