Thread: How to stop the music application in the Motorola droid phone

How to stop the music application in the Motorola droid phone

Well I have a music application In my android phone. I am facing some strange problem with that particular application. Well the problem is that whenever I start he music application in my phone I do not know the method from which I stop that particular application. it keeps getting played I the background. Now this is quite frustrating. I need your help on this topic. So do let me know some methods by which I would be able to stop this particular application from being played In my phone. your inputs would be highly appreciated.

Re: How to stop the music application in the Motorola droid phone

In my case I have a particular music player widget in my phone. so whenever I want to stop a particular song I hit the pause button and that’s it. In case the applications is running in your background and it is very difficult for you to get that application back in to the home screen. then keep pressing the home button of the mobile. The application will automatically come in the screen. then you have to hit the pause button. As per I know i dont think so there is any stop button in any of the music application.

I think so the easy method if you are not getting to stop the music application would be to clear the playlist that you have in the phone. by clearing the playlist there will be no song left in the playlist. So there will be no song playing in the background. In case you don’t know how to clear the playlist. Then you will get the playlist button in the playback screen. after that press menu option and then hit the clear playlist button. All the playlist will automatically get cleared. I hope this suggestion is helpful for you.

I have got a unique method for you. Well what you can do is try creating the shortcut of that particular application and link it with the music player service. So if the music player is running when you hit the pause button the application running in the background will get automatically paused and you will be able to stop the particular track from getting played. I hope you have understood what I am trying to say.

Even I am having the same problem. Do suggest me some solution for that also. I know clearing the playlist would be the bets option as of now but I want something alternate solution that will help me solve this particular issue. I have tried using several Appkiller application that will ensure that the application gets killed. That too did not help. Also the idea of using the shortcut and linking it with the music player was also a bad option. I could not get results from any of them. so any alternate solution they are most welcomed.

I think it is a major flaw from the android people that they have not yet developed any close options for all their applications. So such type of the termination in the service can only be done by the application killer. I know that you have used the Appkiller application but would suggest you to use the latest version of the application killer. This particular application is called advanced app killer. Go for it. It closes everything from music to skype. Just everything. So do have a look at this application as well.

As of now i am not able to get any perfect solution for this kind of problem. I am hoping that some more suggestion will get poured in shortly. the advanced killer application is also of no use. I have checked the version in the internet and i found that it was of not so use to me. So i thought of not going with that application. I want to hear more suggestions from you all. Otherwise i have no option left than to remove the application totally from my phone. So any suggestion then do let me know.