Thread: How to save Gmail attachments on SD card on Android Mobile

How to save Gmail attachments on SD card on Android Mobile

Hello friends I have brought this new Android mobile phone just weeks ago I can assure you that this is certainly the best mobile phone that I have ever used .All its features are really very impressive and I don’t think so that there can be any kind of questions mark on this phone. Since I usually use this phone to instantly send and receive the emails to all my friends, but the problem is that I would want that the mails should automatically saved on the SD card, since it is getting saved on the phone memory it become very difficult when I want to move the same on my pc, as I have to every time move from the phone memory phone to SD card. So please provide the solution.

Re: How to save Gmail attachments on SD card on Android Mobile

I don’t think so that there are any kind of options available directly in the Android phone so as to directly save the email attachment on the SD card, as far as I know I have checked out each and every option that are present in the phone so as to get the email attachments on the SD card but there was no such option present. I think that this is the first thing that the Android mobile lacks in its over all feature, I would like to request Google to look into this matter and make all the modifications on the next release of the mobile phone.

The only way that is available so as to get the email attachments saved directly into your SD card is by going into your browser settings of your mobile phone. You must go into tools menu and then internet options, from there you will have to tab towards the general tab settings where you will find the options of save to, since I don’t own a Android phone so I am not 100% sure whether it will work or not, but still I think that it is better enough to give a try. You must browse for the place where you want to install the attachments, if the SD card options is there then it is very easy for you or else, you will have to take the long path.

Guys I am facing some problem with this Android mobile of mine that I am using is this very short time span, although all the applications are running smoothly and I am also able to access all the websites from it as well as the email client, but the only problem is that I am not able to get the attachments downloaded anywhere on my Android phone. Whenever I click onto the download link that is just there below the attachments file, nothing happens and I am not able to get any of the files. This was not the case before when I would easily download all the attachment file from my Gmail account. So if any one has the solution to solve this problem, please suggest me the same.

Make sure that you update the browser that you are currently using in your mobile phone, also if again you are not able to get the file downloaded then you must try changing the browser and mostly install the new one. Also, it is always recommended that you should use the Google Chrome browser on your Android phone as mostly this is the best browser that is available to run on Android phone. So make sure that you do all the things before making any kind of changes in your mobile.