Thread: No network connection since update to 1.6 in Samsung galaxy I7500

No network connection since update to 1.6 in Samsung galaxy I7500

I have searched a lot and found nothing that could help me. I have the following issue: my i7500 powered with the new update 1.6 (I7500XXJB2). Everything works except the network connection. Here is just no contact, either via wireless or via 3G, etc. Should I mean that the phone does not send good or simply because of course gets no response from the network. Everything else works. I come to the Internet via the browser; have GPS and the rest works well. But I get no network connection. The message is always "There can be no stable data connection to the server." So please help me if you have any suggestion related to it.

Re: No network connection since update to 1.6 in Samsung galaxy I7500

Here I have one solution but I am not sure whether this will work in your case or not. But according to me I will suggest you to try this at least once. Actually sometimes many update changes the internal setting. So you just once more get the setting through the service center and then try to do the same thing. Actually when I was going through the same so I have did this and I got the solution. So I hope that it will also help you in your case also.

I am also going through the same actually in my case when I update to last v 1.6 through the android market on my M001 android tablet. Since then I am not able to tune into the radio stream. Every time when I try this so at that time I got only message that "No network connection". All other features (events, search, etc.) works very well, so I am sure that the network connection is ok but I am not able to get it. In it I have also tried to install the earlier version and everything works very well again, but after the update I`ve got the same bug.

Actually related to it I want to say that the player is not a part of the application that actually checks the network state and the rest of the application just blindly attempt to download information. It seems Android is not properly reporting the network state to our application; and I hope in the next update they will add an option to override this.