Thread: Motorola Droid Business Card Reader application

Motorola Droid Business Card Reader application

I have ordered the MotoDroid two days before and I hope that I will get it within one week. For now I'm beginning to chase down applications previous to it comes to my hand. While searching for applications I have read that there is some kind of a business card reader, but particulars on where to obtain it or its abilities are not approaching. Now my question is should I require hanging around for the phone previous to I can accomplish whichever actual marketplace searches? Are there any individual options on these business card readers (OCR)?

Re: Motorola Droid Business Card Reader application

BCR software permits a mobile phone to recognize a business card picture and consequently pile up the contact data into vCard format. I hope that you might have all familiar with this Vcard. As far as I know the BCR product is related to the original technologies IngSig BCR designed for Android has been already installed within Dopod A6288. Furthermore it is obtainable in support of G1, HTC Magic, HTC Hero as well as Moto Droid.

I think that the CamCard is the best option as the Business Card Reader. It can be able to scan bizcard picture to phone/Gmail contact by way of world foremost OCR. It is a innovative fresh Cardholder. Card imagery is auto-trimmed and improved. As I know it supports the multiple languages. It is well suited For Android 2.x phones such like your Moto Droid, Nexus, Desire and many more

The Business Card Reader application is currently in edition 1.4, transports somewhat enhanced graphics, capability to insert contacts toward groups and arrange Card Holder contacts. Rest of the application’s features like fast, no-BS method to scan business cards and rapidly affix them to your contacts register — the app will carry out the text detection thus you don’t be required to. Furthermore, there’s the integrated LinkedIn hunt, and support for numerous languages

Evernote revolves the Android cell phone into a conservatory of your intelligence. This prized application permits you keep in mind and remember whatever thing that occurs in your existence. From comments to thoughts to snapshots to footages, place the whole thing into Evernote and observe like it all instantaneously coordinates from your cell phone to the Web to your computer. The new version has been released now and the latest change is an enhanced synchronization issues and better performance.

besides enernote you can use Cardfila as well, it's also a very smart app which help you to store hundreds business cards with easy and quick capture (200 cards-10'), my boss now uses it to keep all his card and it's perfect!