Thread: Samsung Galaxy screen cracked

Samsung Galaxy screen cracked

I've found no exact answer to my question from many of the forum site. Actually the main issue is that my Galaxy has fallen and its display totally gets cracked. It looks as if I had thrown a stone on it. On the other hand, I could use my cell phone and then when I turn on it at the present I am able to hear the startup song. Unfortunately, over here I can see blue spots on the display. My question now is whether I can simply replace it? Otherwise, the phone will work, yes. On Ebay I've found where appropriate offers displays are sold for 2400rs So it's just the glass broken, the frame is intact. So if you guys have any suggestion on it then please help me.

Re: Samsung Galaxy screen cracked

It depends on what exactly is broken with you. If the display is broken you will get the fix through only one way in which you have to replace your screen. And the second thing is that if it is under warrenty period then you can go there and tell them about the same issue and I am sure that they will charge you for that I mean for the screen replacement but it will not be that much expensive. So you can try any one solution from this according to your ease.

Hey, at almost exactly the same problem. Although I know from experience that really for me only the good news is that in my case only the plastic stuff is broken. So just to fix that now I need white fabric. If you have got the solution for your issue then just share your experience may be this will be helpful for me. And also I want to know that how did you resolve your problem and whether the parts were hard to replace?

Well I guess from my own experience that if you already uncertain which components are definitely needed, and then it will be difficult for you. Once had my Nokia after a fall in the Sea sand itself repaired and replaced, a new TFT, and the outer film outside the TFT was all very well to cope. Was not much of a touch screen? But in my case it is for touch screens between the outer foil and TFT several layers that are bonded to one another or even that were a complete flop. Quite apart from the still the dust problem is very funny. The TFT magically attracts the dust, the various layers is almost never get together free of dust. But in last when I repair this so I got fix for my issue so if you want then you can go for the same. I am sure that you will also get fix for your matter.