Thread: Xbox, USB tethering, and Android Phone?

Xbox, USB tethering, and Android Phone?

So any of these mixes along with my current circumstances? I have had an Xbox for 2 years at the present and I still have not connected it to the Internet, and I do not have a laptop for the same purpose. And like anyone else, I do not want to fork out 400 rs for a wireless dongle because according to me that is just ludicrous. So is there any way I am able to straight connect my phone to the Xbox and tether? I have a rooted Samsung Transform along with android 2.1 installed. So if you guys have any suggestion on it then please share it I will be thankful for it.

Re: Xbox, USB tethering, and Android Phone?

After reading the query which you have mentioned over here I just want to ask you that why you do not make use of the computer for the same purpose. In order to get rid from this issue I think that you require a computer to bridge the connection. A USB dongle will not work without a computer. And also the xbox is not able to run the dongle on its own. So whatever I have information about the same I have told you over here I hope that it will help you.

Hey if you do not want to go for the solution which is given by one of the user over here just previous to me so I have one more solution related to it. So if you want then you can try it. In this you have to is that you just connect with your phone wirelessly. So it is requires the newest Xbox along with WiFi or a WiFi adapter. So like this way you can get solution. And after trying the same if you get your solution so please inform me over here.

Generally if you are in the area where you are not able to get DSL so you are not going to be receiving any Cable either. All I have is satellite so of course my phone is tethered each other day when it craps out. If you are concerned regarding the tipping so the apple cart go along with T-mobile they do not limit your data usage and my 3g get download speeds of 300kB - 3500kB while still running vent. So this is what I know if you have any other query about the same then you can easily ask it over here.