Thread: Applications starting up by themselves on my Android phone

Applications starting up by themselves on my Android phone

Guys I have having a bit of a problem with the new Android mobile phone of mine that I have purchad just few days ago, I have switched from Samsung Glyde over to this Android mobile phone and now in its second week I am already started to get the problem with this handset. The problem is that all the applications that I am having on my Android handset are automatically getting opened and the mobile phone is completely misbehaving. I have done nothing wrong with the mobile phone at all but then also I am this stupid thing have started on my mobile. Guys please help me to know how should I get the problem solved.

Re: Applications starting up by themselves on my Android phone

As far as I believe I think that while installing the applications that are there on your Android mobile phone it could be that some kind of virus might have got installed into your Android phone which is causing all the problem to all the applications that are there on your Android phone. What I would suggest is that you should first scan the phone with a legal antivirus software and upon finding it make sure that you delete each and every one of those. After that se if you are able to get rid of the issue.

Delete some of the applications that are there on your mobile phone and see if you are able to get rid of the issue that you are facing, usually there will only be one application that will be responsible for the issue that you are facing in your mobile. If you are not able to get the Android mobile worked properly then the ultimate thing that has been left which will surely solve the problem is by formatting your mobile phone. I think that this is will certainly clear any of the malicious items that are there on your phone which is only responsible for causing the problem.

Guys I am also getting a similar kind of problem with the Android phone, after I downloaded and installed the Advance Task Killer on my Android phone. All was going great before the installation but when I got this one installed on my mobile phone I found that there were many of the applications that were running in the background, because of this it becomes extremely difficult to use the cell phone as most of the RAM gets utilized which in turn makes the phone slow. I have removed the application completely from my mobile but then also the problem is still there, I would not want to format my cell as I have got very important data in it. So please suggest some thing guys.

Hey I have got some kind of program that will surely help you in getting rid of this issue to some extent if you don’t want to format your phone. The program is a 99c program called startup auditor that can help you to disable the programs that gets started on your phone. With this kind of software you can make all the applications to permanently get disabled so that it does not get started up by itself and that only you will have control on all the applications that you are having on your Android mobile phone. It is really a cool software to have with which you can control whatever you want, but the only problem is that this is a paid software and you will have to pay to get it.