Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-02-2011

A good PDF viewer for Android

I have been using the android phone from the past several months and been updating it so that I can get the more features. Along with this I also have other android devices. Now I will be looking forward for a best application which will be capable to display the PDF files resting on my phone?s memory card. Does anybody have any idea about this app? I know that there are many apps for this but any from the Android market? I will be much appreciated if you give me some advice about that.
Old 15-02-2011

Re: A good PDF viewer for Android

For the pdf files the Adobe reader is the best solution for all OS platforms. There is nothing to complain about this Adobe application. It offers the global standard intended for precisely and dependably cooperating through PDF documents. Adobe Reader is a must-contain application for first-class PDF presentation on top of Android. Key features are as follows:
  • Open PDF files like email attachments, on the web otherwise on device
  • Text Reflow
  • Send PDF files by the use of email
  • Multi-touch signals intended for Navigation and Zoom
Old 15-02-2011

The OfficeSuite Viewer is a complete package for all kinds of file viewing. It is like a Microsoft office tool but also enables you to view the PDF documents on your Android phone. It contain a separate PDF Viewer and its Features as well as Benefits as follows:
  • Opens PDF files and email attachments
  • Fixed images as well as tables
  • Fit perfectly to screen
  • Dissimilar zoom options and full screen sight to obtain top visualization
  • Landscape as well as Portrait view
  • Accelerometer backing
  • Password sheltered PDF documents hold up
Old 15-02-2011

PDF leftovers an extremely accepted format in favor of distribution and transfer of documents. You may have observed video game instructions as PDF format or file, or perhaps any kind of notes which are related to your study or manual. This pdf format has been approximately from the time when 1993 and was confidential as an release standard by means of Adobe during 2008; for this purpose all OS uses the Adobe reader or Adobe acrobat as a primary viewer for PDF documents. Portable Document Format is furthermore admired as an eBook format, mostly for the reason that it cannot be distorted or spoiled.
Old 16-02-2011

BeamReader PDF Viewer is a PDF viewing application by a variety of peak features, for example clickable implanted links as well as support for passcode secluded PDFs. You can moreover look for your PDF text for precise word or line and zoom in/ out. Each and every one of the features are obtainable through the regular menu, and the zoom attribute is predominantly fine, emerging like a slider direct. Come across BeamReader PDF Viewer lying on the Android Marketplace. One thing to make sure that a Lite edition is obtainable, and the complete version can be bought for $9.99.
Old 05-08-2011
Berggren1addison

'Good PDF reader' is best to use and easy to handle as well as it's free.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,