Thread: Send sms from computer through Android

Send sms from computer through Android

I have seen that there is a special application for Android called the Droid messenger and by using this I can able to send SMS from my computer through my android phone. But for now something has gone wrong I can’t able to send messages using. So I want any other alternative option to send SMS through the web and then phone and after that to the recipient. If there is such application to download then it will be very helpful for me.

Re: Send sms from computer through Android

DesktopSMS is a good application intended for Android which permits you to sending text messages (SMS) from your PC all the way through your Android mobile phone. DesktopSMS is collected through 2 applications: a client on your PC and a server on top of your Android device. These applications are coded using JAVA. By using this app you will be capable to access your cell phone contacts, sent and received SMS, each and every one of this on your PC. Hence, through this application, you will also able to send an SMS effortlessly and rapidly, since you utilize the keyboard of your PC.

I think that the EasySMS was the victor. It is an Open-source, free of charge with a choice to contribute 1 EURO for SMS which are longer than 160 characters, through writer vigorously functioning on the few exceptional problems, SMS threads are sighted within the browser in excess of a local connection to the cell phone. It also worked very well in excess of USB, counting the in-browser notices of fresh SMSs. But still I think that you can make use of the Droid messenger because it is one of the best application which I have ever seen the market.

For now you should somehow fix the Droid Messenger issue or setback. It is only the application which works easily and without much trouble. It is an application obtainable on top of android marketplace that permits you to revolve your android device into a sms IM client. At a time you install plus register Droid Messenger on any android phone, you will be allowed to sight received text messages from your PC inside whichever web browser, furthermore you can as well send messages all the way through the phone by making use of the online client.

I have used the DesktopSMS, seems actually fine except I cannot catch it to unite. I have gone through the instructions accurately and it didn’t get connected at all. Therefore I determined to attempt SMS2PC however its website went down. So I have no other way to use this app without the proper functioning of the website. Later I assumed that I should try further accessible app. So I think that no matter what application you use, unless the proper working of website you cannot send and receive any messages or SMSs through it.