Thread: Pure messenger widget for Android

Pure messenger widget for Android

I have been hunting for good android applications from the past several days. After the hard search I found an application called Pure messenger widget. There were several features in a single piece. When I properly looked into the details about that widget I found that this messenger is capable to show Gmail, SMS, facebook, twitter, pop3, IMAP. It downloaded this app but I couldn’t find different skins for this. Where I can I find those? Any more information about this widget will be very helpful..

Re: Pure messenger widget for Android

As greatly as I like the pure calendar applications; I also ended up with uninstalling the pure messenger. It does what it describes and appears good, although I establish it’s just not supportive for me in the conclusion. I obtain excessively much mail for entire the paging down. I recognize it’s a drawback of the API that you just can’t scroll within the widget. It’s just excessively bulky for me and at the end not much useful. But I found that there are many useful things which might be very much helpful for other users. Those who are looking for all in one widget then I think that this app is the perfect one.

Pure Messenger is my preferred application lying on Android and much loved messaging application on whichever platform. I don't contain anyplace besides that permits me to observe each and every one of my messages in single application (Twitter, Facebook, Pop3/IMAP email as well as GMAIL). I discover I utilize it for understanding messages somewhat than my computer. As for the skin issue I concern some website tells that it has many selection of skins as well as different layouts but I don’t know that how to find it and apply it in your phone. You may need to look yourself.

Pure Messenger not simply obtains the HTC Sense messaging idea and permits non-HTC users to like SMS as well as email-based widgets; it furthermore advances on the center thought infinitely. The application lets you to generate a flow of messaging data all in one portable widget. You can outlook SMS, Google mail, POP mail, Facebook as well as Twitter twits in one repeated course devoid of having to open phone’s committed messaging apps which somewhat gets same time and exertion, particularly if you benefit from a demanding social site and contain lots of friends chatting with you by way of a variety of dissimilar manners.

Pure Messenger lets you to adapt your knowledge to your individual requirements; if you don’t wish for social networking association’s blockage up the widget you can put out of action Twitter as well as Facebook. On the other hand if you’re not worried regarding text chats at that moment you can turn off that feature. It’s probable to fiddle by means of the method the applications functions – for instance, you can encompass it barely show unread messages, you can select the highest figure of messages display and how distant rear you’d resembling to synchronize the database.