Thread: SlideIT keyboard for Android

SlideIT keyboard for Android

I have been using the Nokia mobile from the past several months. As you know the latest nokia smsartphones are operating with symbian. There is a special kind of keyboard layout in the symbian which is mainly developed for touchscreen. I was very much familiar with that keyboard and I liked it a lot. Now I am moving for Android phone and I have already bought a phone. The android phone doesn’t have this keyboard design. But yesterday I have seen a video in which an android phone have same keyboard. It is called as SlideIT. Even the Windows mobile also had it but what about android? Is there any suggestion about it?

Re: SlideIT keyboard for Android

SlideIT is the most excellent method to penetrate text into Touchscreen phone or any gadgets. By way of SlideIT you will be able to multiply your lettering speed following a small number of days of use. From this day forward, just Slide all along the letters through your finger otherwise by the use of stylus, and words will “magically” come into view. You don’t actually need any kind of accuracy for texting. SlideIT major features take account of:
    • Prediction
    • Graffiti
    • On/Off line correction
    • Shortcut
    • Multilanguage

This keyboard is now available to download for all platform including Windows Mobile and Android.

SlideIT keyboard is a world-shattering method to penetrate text rapidly and straightforwardly. As an alternative of entering wording by beating on top of letters, SlideIT keyboard simplifies texting as a result of letting the client to glide a touch all along the letters, at the same time as the words automatically become visible on the display. SlideIT keyboard is a brilliant implement designed for entering text, letting users to radically progress writing pace through a rapid learning arc. Writing effectiveness is further improved by means of SlideIT keyboard elegant extrapolative texting as well as disambiguation aptitudes. You can get this in Android market place.

As far as I know the SlideIT Keyboard Support additional than 31 Languages which are popular in the world. Virtual touch screen keyboards are complicated to operate; SlideIT Keyboard obtains this ordinary difficulty and provides a quicker, straightforward and further precise key than beating each letter. You can download this app from any source to your Android device. I think that you have to pay for this download. Once downloaded then you can easily switch to this keyboard in Android phones. Go to Open Settings » Language & keyboard » choose SlideIT Keyboard. After that long push on whichever text box> Click Input Method > pick SlideIT Keyboard.

As far as I know there is a swipe keyboard or application available for download which will offer the similar functionality that you can see in the SlideIT keyboard. But when comparing both things it seems to me like the Swype has more feature and functions than the SlideIT keyboard. I know that both keyboard intentions are same. One thing to sure that the Swype may not be available for all mobile or portable platform; the SlideIT is available to download for all popular mobile OS.