Thread: How to transfer motorola droid files to the computer through wifi

How to transfer motorola droid files to the computer through wifi

I have recently got a Motorola droid phone. Some days I was thinking of doing some experiment with the mobile phone. The experiment was that I wanted to transfer some files fro my droid phone to the computer. I have a wifi connection at my place and so I was thinking to do some experiment. I did not try with this method since I was not sure what would be the output here. So i thought it would be best to do some research In the internet regarding this subject. Well I did not find anything interesting in the internet, so I thought I would better ask this question for you all. So anyone of you having any idea about this method and will I be successful with this method? Do send me your responses.

re: How to transfer motorola droid files to the computer through wifi

Well I would advice you to have a look at the EStrongs File Explorer. With this particular application you would easily be able to trasfer all the files that you were looking for. With this particular application you can explore the phones & PCs in LAN & wifi connection. So do have a look at this application in the internet and I am quite sure that you will love this particular application. if you want more information about this product I would advice you to have a look at that particular products website. You will get everything that you were looking for. So I hope this suggestion helps you in your task.

I would advice you to have a look at the droidbox application. this application si quite interesting and it is newly launched In the android market. so do have a look at this product and let me know whether you have liked this product or not. As of now I have not received any complain about this product, this one being a free android version product. Running in any any of the android phones will not give any problem. The above product that is suggested which is EStrongs file explorer is also a good product. Anyways the final decision is yours. You can select any of the options. I Hope you have understood what I am trying to say.

I think so the process that you have suggested above can be easily done if you have a ftp server at your place. In case you don’t have then The ftp server for the android phone is easily available in the websites. Do search for them and download it in your system. the swiftp server is the free ftp server that you can download. Even the server monitor, wm ftp client are also the free versions of the ftp that you can try. So do install it in the system and see if you are able to transfer the files from the system to the android phones. I think this was the perfect solution for you. Do try it and let me know whether you are successful.

Well I am using the estronges application in my phone. I have a small query that I would like to ask you all here. Well in my case the problem is that I am unable to access my desktop pc. whenever I am trying to have a access it is asking for a user name and the password. Now I do not know what user ame and password do I have to enter here. Some of my friends advised me to just enter some anonymous user name and password. I know it was a weird solution but that also did not help me much. So I need to know what is the user name and the password for this particular application to login perfectly. Do send your suggestions. I am waiting for them.

I am very amazed that you did listen to your friends in order to access the desktop pc. Well the solution is to enter the user name and the password that you have set for the account controls. If you have set multiple user accounts then type any one of the perfect matches and then you would be able to access the entire desktop through your mobile. Well even I had the same issue some time back and I found the way out by doing this only. So that’s why I am advising you to do the same as well. I am sure it will work out for you.

Hey thanks for the solution I really did work. I was using the estrongs application in my phone and I was thinking that why I am unable to share any files. So I enabled the sharing options of the files. On accessing it I found that I had to enter the user name and the password also. So I was quite stuck with the situation. So that’s when I decide to ask this with you all. Anyways now I am able to transfer the files perfectly and everything is solved. Thanks a lot for helping me out in this matter.