Thread: SAMOLED vs. SLCD vs. qHD vs Retina Display

SAMOLED vs. SLCD vs. qHD vs Retina Display

I want Atrix with its qHD screen but I have not heard about it before. So I have searched about the qHD screen but all I get is well technical jumbo but after reading it I am not able to get that. And I do not understand and reads more like general screen resolution than anything else. So for those that are tech savy, can someone explain qHD and compare it to the screens that are on the market today. And whatever I have noticed till now so I have created on list over here which is best to last and the list is:
    1. Retina Display
    2. SAMOLED
    3. SLCD
    4. AMOLED
    5. TFT LCD

And related to the rating which I have displayed over here I do not have any idea that where qHD goes into the rating.

Re: SAMOLED vs. SLCD vs. qHD vs Retina Display

If you see the screen according to the resolution so I have one list and I am sure that it will help you in order to get the things easily. So the list is:
    1. qHD
    2. etina display
    3. SAMOLED
    4. SLCD
    5. AMOLED
    6. TFT LCD

I might be totally wrong on this but that's how I am reading it.

When I have searched about the same on to the many of the website so I have find out about the same that qHD only specify the resolution, and not the display type. And over here I just want to clear one thing more for you guys that qHD means that quarter of full HD. And this means according to me is that Full HD is 1920x1080 so a quarter of that is 960x540. On the other hand while searching about the same on to the many of the website I have find out that, they love the display, very bright and vibrant, with good color saturation.

The same thing I have heard about the Retina which refers the same resolution and the size of the display. Actually while watching about the same I have find out that Its resolution is 960x640 and its size is 3.5". But when I did a deep search about the same so I have find out that Retina isn’t even a type of a display , it's just a display with a high dot pitch/pixels per inch but it really does not matter that what kind of display it is. This is how it should look.
    1. AMOLED Plus
    2. SAMOLED
    3. SLCD
    4. AMOLED
    5. TFT LCD

I also want to know the same thing but n this I want to know something extra actually I want to know that over here that What phone has SAMOLED+? I thought Samsung were not going to produce them in anticipation of later this year? So essentially the judgment of the 'best' screens on the market is actually this: qHD SLCD vs Retina Display SLCD vs SAMOLED and related to it I also want to know from you guys that If you had to pick your phone, what screen would you pick?