Thread: Not able to send or receive MMS on NOKIA E72

Not able to send or receive MMS on NOKIA E72

I recently bought a Nokia e72 mobile phone, this is very much impressed me with its inbuilt features and along with this, its specification and the looks is also so great. I activated multimedia messaging service in my mobile phone. But this quite unfortunate for me that there is problem with the MMS sending and receiving. Though I am using a multimedia hand set first time, so I am just worried about the manual configuration. But also can’t figure out any kind of problem. for that I am here for getting any kind of solution regarding this problem. I hope someone form here will surely be helping me to overcome from the problem.

Re: Not able to send or receive MMS on NOKIA E72

As per my opinion I have some of the information’s regarding this problem. I think this problem came to receive a MMS before you have GPRS enabled. I guess the network that you are using marked as a unique number and non-GPRS and therefore bypasses the reception of messages to the web or to the wap. This applicable for those, who are not having any MMS enable hand set, for this they can access MMS by using web. In theory, with the subsequent activation of GPRS, the number should be re-marked as capable of receiving and delivering MMS messages from one to another phone. But it does not, continues to deliver on the web. It is possible that even though I can send MMS and connect via GPRS my number is still assigned to non-GPRS reception motives and messages continue to be diverted to the web.

I too have a Bharti airtel GPRS connection, working with this in my newly purchased nokia N8. First, I am also facing similar issue with this mobile regarding the MMS connection. I am not able to send or receive nay MMs message from my mobile, after save the settings those are send from my service provider, I save d them and tried to access the multimedia service. Frequently I got a error message in m screen whenever I tried to send or receive any mms message, look like : "GPRS: GPRS not available. Check Network services.". Am I o for servicing or wait for the any response for this problem?

First, be sure that your provider has enabled MMS with you! Either call service provider, or the status is already known from experience! Then you can proceed over the MMS Configure which provide by your service provider. Make sure all the settings are inserted properly, from "Setting Wizzard" of your nokia e72. For testing Sends a text message from your cell phone, but you chose the send multimedia is your own number and is configured. If this end then it is clear that the MMS configuration in your mobile is set and is working.

You can create a MMS messages limit in your mobile phone. For example, select "Restricted" when inserting a media file, will be totally prohibited in message. In "The Warning" You are before creating a MMS informed accordingly. The default mode is should be set to "unlimited". access point for sending multimedia messages to is that which must provided by the service provider. The default mode is set to "automatically" so that all MMS messages are downloaded without prior warning. Go through this, I hope it will somehow help you.